Arima Kishou x (female)Reader (lemon)-Training

AN:Hello!I'm sorry that i wasn't updating, school has been, well...i won't say it...(such a bitch).But, now we are closed for holidays and i will update more!This oneshot is a bit different, it is a (small, without a lot of details) lemon.It contains sexual contest and bad words.Thank you for reading~

You were training with Haise as usual.Your mentor liked to train you alone, because you were a half ghoul as well.

You were very strong, nearly unbeatable.Everytime you two would stop after three hours.And not only that, but now, the best invistigator in CCG was training with you, because Sasaki had to work with the other Q's.

"You should kick higher, if you want to make some damage."Arima said to you softly and kicked you in the stomach and he pinned your hands.

When he took your hands, you turned around to kick him, but he grabbed your leg and pushed you on the floor.

"You can't beat me (Y/N)."He whispered in your ear and you felt his hot breath.

"I-i c-can!"You said while trempling.He was very strong and not only that, but you liked him.Everything about him made you feel charmed.From his intelligence, to his strength, to his perfect image.

You shook your head and got ready to fight again.

You charged at him with full force, just to get pushed back on the hard wall.You growled at him and jumped high.Your plan was to fall on him and keep him on the ground, but he changed his potision the last minute and you were the one under him.

"You should try harder next time (L/N)."He said and before he got up, you wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him hard, on those, surprising, soft and warm lips.

You pulled away and took a look at his face.He didn't even seem affected.Expect a small twich of his lips upwards.

"Is this your plan?"He asked.

"Maybe."You both went on with kissing, until you realised that you took each others shirts completely off.

"A-Arima!"You moaned and felt his member get even harder in his pants than before.

"(Y/N), it's your fault."He whispered huskily and he removed the clothes that were left on yours and his body.

"A-Arima, i...what...what i-if someone walks i-in?"You moaned when you felt his member on your womanhood.

"That won't happen, i promise you."He pushed his member inside you, groaning your name.

"A-Ari..Arimaaaa!"He pushed inside you faster and harder than before.

The way his arms were wrapped around you and your legs were hanging on his waist made the scene more erotic.

After a lot of thrusts later, your moans got louder and harder.Arima's thrusts were strong and you were close to finishing like he was.

"Let me-"He stopped you by passionately kissing you and he let the both of you bath in the feeling of it.When it happened, it felt like an explosion.It was an amazing feeling.

Kishou pulled his cock out of you and he nuzzled your neck.

"How do you feel now?"His tone was sleepy and his eyes half closed.

"Very good, Kishou.And i won anyway."You said proudly.

"How is that possible, (Y/N)?"He sounded a bit curious.

"I have the upper hand now!"You straddled his hips and pinned him on the, now warm from your 'activities', ground.

He cuddled you on his chaist and whispered a small 'yes, indeed.'.

AN:Thank you very much for reading.It didn't go very well, but i'll try to make the next ones better!Thank you again for the reads and the votes!Have a nice day/night and please take care~