Arima Kishou x reader-Haise

AN:Thank you for reading!(I love this pic, congats to the artist!I love the idea of Arima as Haise's dad!They are so cute!)I hope you Enjoy~

You and your fiance were speaking about your family.

"Kishou, i know that our work is very dangerous and i know that we can't raise a child of our own with everything that is happening."You waited for an answer.

Arima nobbed and metioned, for you to go on.

"Well, how about raising one?Like, a teen with good manners?"You asked, scared because you didn't want your idea to get rejected.

"It's not a bad idea, but we can't find one now.We have to wait a long time."He kissed your head and hugged you close.

"What if i find one?"You pouted.

"If you find someone in 10 hours, then we can."Arima said.

You were still pouting and sat on your desk.Sometime later, you heard running from outside.Someone was ready to get in because you saw the doorknob twisting.

The door opened, but the guy behind it fell on top of it with a lot of force, so he fell face first on the ground.

He quickly stood up and bowed respectfully at you two.

"I'm so sorry!I am late, right?"He chuckled nervously.

"It's okey Haise, come in."Kishou said softly.

"Thank you, invistigator Arima!"The boy grinned and skipped inside.

You stared at him in awe.The young man in front of you was absolutely adorable.His white and black hair looked cute and not only that, but his big dark grey eyes and perfect smile had you attached to him.

"Hello there!Who you might be?"You asked him and walked near the boy.

"Hello!I am Haise Sasaki.Nice to meet you!"The said boy bowed again.

"Nice to meet you too Haise, i'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

Time skip:

You finished your work with your lover and his student.Haise had to cook for his team, the Q's.

"Good bye Haise.Take care!"You ruffled his hair and then he leaved.

You look at Kishou wide eyed.

He caught you off guard when he chuckled.

"Yes (Y/N)?"He smiled lightly and his cold eyes went warm.

"Can we keep him?"Arima laughed at your expression quietly.

"Keep him?What do you mean?"

You casted your gaze down and spoke quickly but silently.

"But Sasaki is so cute and adorable.And he has a sweet personality and, and he is a teen, well a bit older than a teen but still, he reminds me of one.He also looks like you..."

"Yes."You were shocked.He actually agreed?!

"Really?"You hoped he wasn't lying.

"Yes really."You hugged him strongly.

"Thank you!I'll ask him if he agrees."

"Good."

In the end, Haise agreed and he started andressing you as his parents.(Arima is overprotective.)

AN:Have a nice day/night and please take care~