Arima kishou x (shorter) reader-Christmas

AN:Thank you for reading, sorry for not updating sooner!I hope you Enjoy~

Decorating the tree this year was pretty tiring.Your boyfriend had a two metre tree in the middle of the living room and it was hell to put ornaments at the top part.

"Why??"You whimpered and took a chair from the kitchen.

'I'll do it.I can do it and nobody will stop me!'You took a proud pose and climbed the chair.

'Now that i'm thinking about it again...i don't know what to actually do.Like, do i really have to get down to take the decorations and stand on the chair?Nope.'You sighed but when you got ready to get on your feet again, two strong arms wrapped themselved around you.

"What are you doing up there?"Arima, your dear partner came back for Christmas.

You turned around and jumped on him.You were "glued" like a baby koala.

"You are back, you are back!I missed you!"You kissed all his face, making him smile faintly.

"Let me help you with that."He let you down on the floor and grabbed a red ball, gold lines shining around it and he put it on top of the tree.

You sat on the chair, until he finished and he asked for your help.

"What is it?"You asked and got on your tippy toes to nuzzle his cheek.

"Will you put the star on top of the tree?"He asked and pushed the big star to you.

"Yes, i will."He once again wrapped his arms around you and neared you towards the top.

'Wait...i haven't seen that star before...'You thought and the beautiful golden brown star broke in two.

"I'M SORRY!I DIDN'T MEANT TO!I-"Kishou pecked your lips to prevent you from talking anymore.

"Open it."He ordered and you did exactly that.

The inside was a red velvet colour with a small, elegant gold ring.There was a diamond in the middle and something written in a piece of paper.

Will you marry me?

You couldn't believe.

"Are you for real?"You stared lovingly in his eyes.

"Only if you'll accept it."He answered.

"YES!Of course!"You hugged him and he hugged you back.

"Now i love Christmas more than anything."That was the last thing you heard before going to bed so you could sleep.

"Goodnight, i love you."

"Goodnight, i love you too."You cuddled and fell asleep.

Extra Story:

'Now, where the hell was that star again?'Haise asked himself in his mind.

"Sassan, have you seen the star?We were searching the whole day!"Saiko whined and the others laughed.

"Wait, is that a new star here?How th-Oh, it's from investigator Arima!"Shirazu said loudly and the other looked at it.

It was probably one of the most expensive ornaments they've seen.

"Wow."They all said.Then Haise remembered.He gave the last one at his 'father', because he wanted to propose to his girlfriend.

He called him on the phone and the answer was brilliant, it made his eyes shine brighter than the Christmas lights.

'This is Arima Kishou, if you need anything, please call later and don't be rude-dolph.'

AN:Thank you for finishing the story!I plan the next chapter to be smut/lemon, so if you don't like it, i'm informing you!Have a nice day/night and please take care~