W i t h y o u

ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ's ǫᴜɪʀᴋ|| ᴢᴏᴏᴍ
ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇɪ's ǫᴜɪʀᴋ, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ᴢᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs, sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ 7 ᴋɪʟᴏᴍᴇᴛᴇʀs

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ-
You and Shouto was that really cheesy high school sweethearts tbh, he would walk you and drop you off class if y'all aren't in the same one. He would buy you chocolates and all that cute sentimental stuff. "Hey Y/N wanna go shopping tomorrow? I really need to bu-" You cut him off with saying "Yes!!" Very excitedly.

The next day-

You were getting ready for you and Shouto's shopping date, since it was pretty hot outside you figured out to wear this ^-^

It was simple and cute, you were getting your bag and heading downstairs. Putting on your shoes, saying goodbye to your parents(let's say that they aren't living in the dorms yet), you opened the door to Shouto just about to ring the doorbell. "Hey Shouto! You ready? Just don't complain when we take too long hehe" You warned him. "Yeah" is all he replied before intertwining his hand with yours.

You both got to the mall, let's just say that Shouto may have made a mistake bringing you. "Shouto! I can see that they have a sale over there let's gooo!" Or "Wait I can't decide which one to get!" All he wanted to buy was a few hoodies since you've been stealing them, but it looks like he's gonna buy the whole mall. "Y/N are you done yet? We've been in this one store for more than 20 minutes" He asks. "Nope not yet! But it'll be quick I'll just go and see how this fits on me and we'll go to the food court to eat mkay?" You respond walking towards the changing rooms.

So he waits, for you to show him your outfits. He closes his eyes to give them a little rest, then he hears a voice, it wasn't yours, it was more high pitched, it was annoying. He hoped that it wasn't another one of those girls that want his number. He opened one of his eyes seeing a girl with a piece of paper and her phone, she was holding it in front of her chest. "U-uh I think you're really handsome and I-I wanna be friends with you! So can I have your number?" She said, but Shouto knew that she didn't want to be just 'friends' with him.

"Uh sorry-" Just in time, "Hey babe, what do you think?" You said coming out of the changing room and giving him a little twirl. "Yeah it looks beautiful on you Y/N, everything looks beautiful on you" He said sincerely, with a faint blush. "Huh? Who's this? Another brainless idiot asking for your number saying they just want to be friends with you?" You asked. Shouto looked surprised for a second and then returned to his aloof face and nodded. "I knew it, okay listen here gurlie, he's taken and I want you out of me and his sight in about 10 seconds cause I think you don't want to be just 'friends' with him, yes I know he's very handsome but you can find more kind people than just those who have looks mkay? Now go find your man!" You said pushing her out the store.. "Okay Let's go and pay for this so we can eat" You said helping Shouto up and going.

You went to the cash register and paid for the clothes you bought and rushed down the food court, since you were hungry too.

45 minutes later-

You and Shouto spent approximately 3 hours and 49 minutes in the mall, Shouto got his stuff and you got your stuff, you were both heading down to the parking lot, you got in his car. Shouto started his car, but before he started driving he asked you, "Why'd you call that girl a brainless idiot?" You looked at him and gave him a closed eyed smile and said.

"Cause I was once a brainless idiot the day I laid my eyes on you"
~•~
685 words!
Finally a new update..