Part 4

Warm rays of sun lapped at my feet as I began to wake. I stretched out my limbs, which were still tense from the night before, before turning over and opening my eyes to see Harry sat up with his back propped against his pillow, flicking through his phone.

“Good morning,” he grinned, putting his phone down on the side.

He slid down the bed and propped himself up on his elbow, pulling my naked body against his, before leaning in to kiss me. Today was definitely a good morning, and judging by the not so little something that was beginning to stir against my hip, I was pretty sure that Harry felt the same. As I moved my body, I noticed that each of my muscles were tight and ached, however I found them more of a pleasant reminder than a discomfort.

“What time is it?” I mumbled.

“Just gone 11.” 

I groaned. 

“Why’re you groaning?” he laughed.

“I never sleep in that late.”

He drew my waist in close, smirking. “Well you obviously needed it.”

“I need a shower. That’s what I need.”

As I ran my hand along his warm side, he hummed, pulling me in for another kiss. “Let’s shower then.”

I laughed as he pulled my leg over his waist; his erection now resting hotly against the inside of my thigh. I sighed as he pushed his hips forwards so that he slid further between my legs, breathing hot and heavy against my lips. The very tip of his length brushed lightly right between my legs, and I inhaled sharply, to which Harry’s face lit up with amusement. He quickly moved his body over mine so that his legs were either side of me; pinning my arms above my head as he lowered his face so that it was just inches from mine. “Come on,” he kissed me. “Shower.”

Harry’s hands never left my skin as we stumbled carelessly from the bedroom to the shower; kissing, touching and laughing like there was no one else in the world. That’s how it felt every time I was with him. He brought out something in me that made me feel like I could be whoever I wanted to be and do whatever I wanted to do. I’d let down my guard and let him in, and in doing so, I’d unleashed a happiness that I’d never thought even existed.

“You’re insatiable,” he grinned into the kiss, squeezing my backside roughly.

“And you’re horny,” I laughed, drawing attention to his rock hard length trapped between us.

He laughed, stepping backwards and twisting the handle of the shower. “Best get you wet then.”

I squealed as the cold water hit my back, sending shockwaves of violent goosebumps over my skin. My back hit the wall and Harry’s lips were on mine; his body pressing flat against my own. As the water gradually warmed, my muscles began to relax and I sank back against the wall, running my hands up Harry’s muscular back and through his sodden curls. His kiss was hard and impassioned, yet his lips and tongue were so sensual against mine. As we paused for breath, he took a step backwards. His eyes were dark and gleaming; mouth-ends kinked upwards. The water had soaked his curls into long, heavy waves. Streams of water rushed over his shoulders and meandered through the crevices of the muscles down his front, drawing my eyes with them as they slid between his v-lines and washed over his hard length. If the desire running through me were an ocean, he would be Poseidon; controlling each and every crashing wave.

His lips came back down on to mine. “Turn around,” he whispered, running his hands over my waist as he began twisting my body.

I took small steps so that I was facing the wall, and within moments, Harry’s large hands were sliding effortlessly over my back and shoulders. The shower gel smelt of soft citrus fruits; it was so refreshing. He began rubbing and kneading my aching muscles; pressing his fingertips and thumbs firmly against my skin to feel for any tight knots. My body instantaneously weakened and I had to place my palms on the wall in front for support. As he continued to rub my back, his lips came on to my neck and began teasing the wet skin. He slid his hands down my sides and then up my front, pulling me so that my back was flush against his chest. I leant my head on to his shoulder, allowing his lips better access to my neck as he moved his hands over my stomach and hips, creating a soapy lather all over. His erection pressed right against the base of my spine; so hot and thick on my skin. As his hands came up to my breasts, I reached my right hand behind me and between our bodies to find his shaft. He groaned against my lips as I ran the flat of my palm over it before taking it in my hand and moving along it slowly. His skin was so wet and soft in my hand; a delicate contrast to how hard he was. The pressure of his hands on me increased; massaging my breasts roughly as he took my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, which I could instantly feel right in my groin. I leant back further and brushed my lips along his sharp jaw, until his lips had found my own and we’d fallen into a hot, lazy kiss. His hands dropped from my breasts and began rubbing the very tops of my thighs, gradually edging his fingers inwards. As his left hand came around my waist to support me, his right-hand index finger brushed over the very top of my swollen clit. My entire body shuddered as the first bout of relief swept through me, and if it wasn’t for his hand around my waist, my knees would have buckled. He pushed his finger down further until he was teasing my entrance softly, and I instantly let go of his shaft and pressed my palm to the wall to steady myself, with the other hand gripping on to Harry’s wrist that was around my waist. I was already so wet and ready for him, and the smirk against my cheek showed me that he knew this.