Part 8 (2)

Harry and I arrived back at my flat just before half 2 in the morning. We’d stayed in the club for one more drink before we decided to leave. Even though the car journey was spent in silence with our concentration on the orange blur of streetlamps outside, Harry had held my hand for the entire time, squeezing and brushing his thumb over the top of my palm.

The car dropped us off just outside of my flat and the air was harsh on the exposed parts of my skin as we briskly walked along the pavement and to the main entrance. Once inside, we walked straight through to my bedroom. The air inside of my flat was thick and warm and hugged my cold flesh.

Whilst Harry was in the bathroom, I pulled out babydoll that he’d bought me from its box. I hadn’t touched it since I’d first tried it on. I wanted Harry to see it on me the first time I wore it properly. I pulled my dress over my head and slipped my knickers off before I carefully draped the silk material over my head and onto my body. The silk was soothing over my sore skin and it felt good to finally let it breathe from the clinging of my dress. I turned around so that my back was facing the mirror and lifted the hem up to my hips; studying the marks upon my flesh. The lacerations brushed in thin crimson lines over each of my cheeks, purpling in places. I brushed my fingertips over them. They were sore to touch but I wanted to touch them. I wanted to feel the heat radiating from my raised skin. I wanted to remember how I’d felt in that room; not just for tonight, but for many nights to come.

I grabbed some moisturiser from my dressing table and soothed it over my raw flesh; sucking in breath as the cool lotion fought with the heated area. All I could think about was the fire in Harry’s eyes as I handed him the crop. How the leather felt over my skin… and between my legs as it brought me to orgasm. Once I’d rubbed all of the lotion in, I let the material drop back down over my backside. I switched on the fairy lights that weaved through the head of my bed and stood patiently at the foot of my bed, waiting for Harry to finish in the bathroom.

As the door opened, Harry stopped in his tracks; eyes wide and lips parted. He made a noise that sounded as if his words had caught in his throat and my heart accelerated into a frenzy of palpitations as his eyes fell upon mine.

“Wow.”

His voice was barely as whisper. Heat rushed through me, particularly noticeable upon my cheeks and chest. The fire in his eyes that I’d seen earlier on was still there, though possessed with a much gentler desire.

Without breaking our stare, Harry closed the door behind him and took slow steps towards me. My fingertips were curled into my palms and I shifted ever so slightly on the balls of my feet. I was nervous and I wasn’t entirely sure why. I wondered whether I looked anything like he’d undoubtedly imagined; whether the delicate silk skimmed my frame as he’d expected when choosing the babydoll. Only an exquisite mind could have such exquisite taste. He stood tall above me, still dressed in his black t-shirt and jeans. He wasn’t largely built, but the broadness of his shoulders and the bulge of his arm muscles made me feel so safe. So small. I fingered the hem of his t-shirt and he instantly pulled it off of him by the shoulders. I’d been right when I’d blindly touched him a few days ago. His muscles were more defined than when I’d last seen him, though not to the point of protruding beneath his skin. I brushed my index finger down the line of hair just beneath his navel and a shaky exhalation passed his lips, which then curved into a small smile when I looked up at him.

His hands came either side of my hips, ghosting over the material as if he were too scared to touch me. I was bruised, but I was far from broken. I moved my fingers over his hands and held them against my waist. They were so big that the tips of his fingers almost met at the back. With feather-light strokes, he began caressing the tampered skin over my backside and the tops of my thighs. I exhaled sharply with a smile, and he slowly lowered his lips to mine. His kiss was an instant distraction; so tender. I slid Harry’s belt from its buckle and undid his jeans. As he stepped from them, he breathed a sigh of relief against my lips. His hands moved up my back and he carefully lowered me to the sheets below; covering my body with his.