Sanctuary

Keep in mind this takes place after you killed the institute and the railroad. You built a great settlement in Sanctuary and everyone there is just making a living.

Waking up to the smell of cooked Brahmin in the kitchen and the sun beaming down on my half naked body. I put on a crop top and I peek over at Shaun laying down in his room. He's still sleeping, I slowly close the door trying not to make any noise. I make my way down the hall and I lean on the doorway and say "Wow that is a great view of you sir!" Danse turns and says "thank you I think my girlfriend would feel the same way," I laugh and I poke his side "You're too cute." Danse kisses me passionately "I made you breakfast, cooked Brahmin and Deathclaw omelette, your favorite." I smile and quickly kiss him. I sit down to eat my breakfast and he grabs a plate for Shaun.

"Wait! I want to talk to you about something Danse." He turns to me and then sits down at the table with me. "Yeah?" Danse leans in closer with a concern look on his face. "I love you. I'm so glad that Maxson let me save you. If he didn't... I don't know what I would've done without you babe." I grab his hand and gently squeeze it. Danse does the same and looks deeply into my eyes. "I love you y/n. I'm so glad we're together and raising Shaun even though he's a synth and he'll never grow old." I laugh a little and then I remember that one day they'll watch me die.

Danse stands up and tells Shaun that breakfast is ready. Danse comes back and sits in front of me, across the table. Shaun sits at the table "Good morning mom and dad" he says sadly. "What's wrong hun?" He looks down and says, "Mom how come I don't have anyone to play here with? It would be nice to have some friends." I stare at Shaun and I can't help but feel bad. How would the other kids react though? He's a synth and kids can be cruel. Shaun is such an honest boy and if they were to see something so peculiar... he would be honest with them cause they're his friends.

"Honey I will find you some friends, I promise. We will go to diamond city today and you can make some friends." Shaun looks at me and asks "Mom if I make new friends can I have a sleepover?"

"You will and yes you can have a sleepover." Danse asks, "So you want his new friends to come from diamond city to here? That's kinda a long walk and they can run into some trouble." I smile, "No Danse they will not be traveling here, they will be hanging out in my emergency home it's at Home plate." I have Shaun take the key to home plate and I say, "I hope you don't lose it hun, there's not many copy machines to make keys." His eyes get widen and says "There was a machine to copy keys?" I laugh while I'm cutting my food with my fork. "We're not getting into that. Now eat your food we have a long journey."

"Aren't you going to eat, dad?" He has a weird smirk on his face and he says "Yes... I'm going to eat... SUGAR BOMBS!" He laughs as he pours himself a bowl of cereal. "Hey! No fair!" Shaun says.