First Time

The next morning I wake up and put my summer shorts on, brush my teeth and head into the kitchen. I grab a small bowl of sugar bombs and as I'm sitting on the dining table Danse is still asleep. He took the couch last night.

I clean up my mess, grab my .45, and head out the door. "Good morning" Preston said "Morning Preston." I walk over to Pipers house and I knock on her door. "Hey what's up?" I quickly step in "Oookayyy must be urgent." I sit on her couch with my hands on my head. "I asked if Danse could be in a threesome with me!"

"Woah! First of all calm down and second what is a threesome?" I tell piper for an hour what a threesome is and I had to explain it a couple of times to have her fully understand. "Ohh yeah I could see why he's.. freaked out. The commonwealth is not all about.. that." I pace around thinking but I couldn't think clearly, "I need to go, thanks Piper." I open the door and Danse was standing in front of me. "Can we talk?" He rubs the back of his neck. I look back at Piper, sipping a Nuka Cola motioning her hand for me to go with him.

I close the door and head to the house. Danse closes the door behind him and an awkward silence is placed. "What did you want to talk about?" I turn around and Danse is really close to me. "I love you and I want to make you happy. If this will make you happy then I'm willing to try it." I cross my arms a think for a moment. "I asked you because that was on my list to do before I got married. I was close to doing that but then the world went to shit really quick." I explain while messing with the floor with my shoe.

Danse walks up to kiss me and then picks me up; taking me to the bed and laying me down. "First I want to know how it feels.. for the first time." I stop him, "Wait, this is your first time?" Danse nods, blushes, then kisses me. I thought Danse was a ladies man I didn't think twice of him being a virgin. Stopping him and asking, "Are you sure you want to?"

"I am very sure. I've waited a long time for this."

I kiss him and then I remove his flannel shirt. I rub him through his pants while swiping my tongue with his. I sit up and take off his pants then pull down his underwear. He's so big. Danse made me bite my lower lip while looking at his thick cock. "Wait..." you can tell Danse is nervous by his expression. "Just trust me baby." I push him onto the bed, before getting on I undress myself and he watches.

I get on my knees and elbows to his big dick. I lick from the base to the tip, I could taste his precum. "Mmm Danse you taste so good. You like this?" I continue to lick his dick "Yes y/n I love it." I lay down on my back then prop myself with my elbows. "Come here I want to show you something."

I open my legs wide, "Lick here and put your fingers in here" I say with a smile. Danse starts licking my clit and fingering me. "Oh fuck..." I take my hand and brush it through Danse's hair. "You taste so sweet y/n" He places a hand on my boob and massages it. "I want that big, hard dick now Danse." He looks nervous as I was adjusting him. I take his dick and put it in my pussy. "Wow you're so warm.. and-" he moans while thrusting in me. "Wet," I finish. "Go faster Danse" he goes faster in and out.

As he's going faster my pussy gets wetter with each thrust. He puts his lips on my neck and then bites down. I moan louder, I try to contain myself to not get any louder. I can't help but dig my nails into his strong back. He stops biting my neck. His breathing gets really hard as he's pounding me. "I'm going to-!" he grunts so sexy "Me too Danse! Don't stop!"

He thrusts a couple of more times and comes inside of me, shuddering then he lays on me, breathing heavy. "That.. was amazing." He gets up and slowly pulls his dick out and he actually cummed. I thought it was just warm oil.. you know cause he's a synth? "Looks like I might be pregnant in a month." He looks at me with a scared look, "You mean you'll be with child? I-"