Jikook

"Ah, Jungkook-ah, look at you." Jimin motioned to Jungkook's toned core. The six pack is starting to turn into an eight pack due to the younger's hard work. The sweat glistens off of the maknae's skin, and it's taunting jimin.

Jimin runs his fingers over Jungkook's shoulders, feeling the muscle underneath the soft, wet skin. The younger of the two chuckles awkwardly. Jimin has been paying Jungkook countless compliments recently, and he's not quite sure on how to respond to it. Saying thank you seems to formal, and complimenting Jimin back feels to weird. You can only laugh off compliments so many times before you are just uncomfortable. Especially with the way Jimin looks at Jungkook when he's giving him these compliments.

"Hyung- it's too warm." Jungkook brushes his hyung's arm off of him. He bends down to grab his shirt off of the floor when he feels Jimin's hands on him again. This time they're massaging the sore muscles on his back.

"You should be careful when you work out, Jungkook-ah. You don't want to hurt yourself." Jungkook noticed the tone in Jimin's voice was different from his normal teasing voice. Jungkook stands straight and uses his shirt to wipe off the excess sweat from his chest and arms. He's very aware of Jimin's wondering eyes.

Jimin's eyes find their way back to Jungkook's, and the two hold each other's stare. "You're very beautiful, Jungkook-ah." Even though Jungkook isn't moving, he can feel his body temperature rising by the second. Confused, he excused himself to the shower. Why is Jimin hyung acting so strange? Why is Jungkook... enjoying it? Is he enjoying it? All sorts of questions fly through Jungkook's head as the hot water of the shower flows over his body.

Jungkook pushes the thoughts out of his head and instead focuses of the shower. He likes the smell of this shampoo he found. It's not fruity, he doesn't like the fruity ones. For some reason, it's hard to find a decent smelling shampoo these days. It's either too girly, too fruity, or dripping in a frat guy's cologne. The body wash also leaves this fresh scent.

Jungkook's body feels revitalized after the shower. He opened the shower door and steps out grabbing the towel hanging on the wall and starts drying his hair. He moves the towel to his chest and stomach to start drying those, too, but stops. Jungkook's stops, and stares straight ahead at the twenty-three year old male staring back at him.

Jimin is leaning against the lockers with his hand firmly wrapped around himself admiring the maknae's physique. He sucks on his bottom lip as his hand works himself excitedly. Jungkook watches Jimin with his mouth hanging open. Jimin's mind starts wondering through the filthiest of thoughts. Here the two of them are. He and the maknae. All of those nights he's spent imagining, fantasizing has boiled down to this moment. Jungkook watching Jimin masterbating to him.

"Are you just going to watch me?" Jungkook seemed like he was frozen. Unable to step closer nor farther away from the situation. Jungkook's eyes are glued onto Jimin's sinful hand. The younger of the two sits down on one of the benches continuing to watch the older one pleasure himself. Jimin stalked closer to Jungkook like he was some sort of prey and that Jimin was going to devour him whole. "Do you wanna help Hyung?" Jimin is standing right in front of Jungkook now. Close enough to feel the younger's breath on his foreskin.

Jimin our his hand on the back of Jungkook's head, guiding the golden maknae's lips towards his aching member. Jimin head fell backwards as he entered Jungkook's mouth and a moan escaped his lips when Jungkook sealed his lips.

"Fuck, Jungkook..." Jimin looks back down at the maknae. His dick is halfway inside of his mouth with more and more of it disappearing. He can feel Jungkook's tongue massaging the underside of his cock, luring it deeper into his throat. Jimin bites down on his lip once again releasing a chorus of moans to feel the locker room air.

Jungkook's face presses against Jimin naval as his mouth and throat suck the life force out of him. The maknae started pulling his head back slowly all the way until the head was all the was still in his mouth. Jimin wanted more than just a gentle blowjob. His fantasies were much tougher than this. He grips both sides of Jungkook's head and starts rocking his hips back and forth. Gentle as first. He doesn't want to scare Jungkook off.

As the pressure grows in Jimin's groin, so does his pace into Jungkook's mouth. Thrusting harder and harder repeatedly hitting the maknae's throat earning groan after groan from Jungkook vibrating into Jimin's member. Jimin is now fully face fucking Jungkook. Ramming himself as deep into Jungkook throat as possible.

"Ah, fuck Jungkook-Ah.. suck my fucking cock.." Jimin is so close, just a little longer. The sounds of slapping skin echo throughout the locker room. Jimin squeezes his eyes tightly, his mouth falling open, his head tilted as far back as possible before lurching his whole body over Jungkook's head. Holding him in place as Jimin shoots load after load of his seed into Jungkook's throat.

Jimin pulls himself out of Jungkook's mouth and immediately lays down on the floor panting out of exhaustion.

"He better be able to sing tomorrow night or I'm cutting your dick off and feeding it to the fangirls." Namjoon's voice booms throughout the locker room startling both Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin looks up to find Namjoon standing at the entrance of the locker room covered in sweat from excersizing. He rolls his eyes and head to the showers. Jimin turns his gaze back to Jungkook who is still sitting on the bench. His lips are a dark red color and his cheeks and nose are slightly pink from Jimin's roughness. Jungkook suddenly gets flustered and stands up heading for his locker to retrieve his clothes, but no amount of towel could hide the raging erection he's sporting.

Jimin laughed before finishing, "I'll be up to your room soon to take care of that for ya."