Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Can's POV

"I can't believe my son had such a handsome friend!"

"Thank you."

Super irritating!

As I looked at this uninvited guest chatting with my mother, my heart is indignant. Okay, I know my mother likes to watch Korean dramas; she even knows Kim Hyun Joong's birthday, Jang Keun Suk's height, Kim Soo Hyun's debut show... But I'm sorry mother, this bastard Tin is not the male lead of a Korean drama, stop behaving like you saw a Korean star!

"I have the same thinking as my mother, I initially could not believe P'Tin would be friends with my crazy brother!"

"Hehe!"

Not only is my sister not taking my side, this stinky Tin even turned his head and sneered at me. I closed by mouth tightly, I didn't say any word for almost five minutes. My good for nothing sister keep staring at that guy with fondness.

Damn! I'm (Gu) really annoyed that I can feel myself exploding!

"Ahhh!"

"How is it? Is it still hurting?" Even the dog is not taking my side. It actually leans its head on Tin's knee and behave like a spoiled dog; using its feet to rub on the floor, giving me the cold-shoulder. Bad dog, why don't you think about the compassionate guy that adopted you from the temple!

Damn!! I (Gu) really wanted to smash the table!!

I can only bite my teeth; in case I really flipped the table, the two female animals will peel and swallow me alive! If you asked me why I am sharing the same dinning table with this enemy, we must rewind the time a bit, back to the moment he becomes the male lead in helping me catch my little white dog Gucci.

Initially, I was prepared to scold him why is he being nosy? It's my (Gu) dog, I will catch it (let's ignore the fact that I'm the one asking for help from others). My sister suddenly appeared from nowhere and blurt out words of gratitude. When this guy said he is going to get on his car, this freaking dog actually sit down on this guy's foot, I can't get it to see the vet. How can I pull this huge dog? Not to mention my sister, who is small.

But who would think that suddenly there is a voice:

"I'll help."

Is Jesus reborn? Or is it the end of the world? This nuisance actually offered to help me?

But I haven't had the time to refuse it (I can easily accept other people's kindness, but as for your kindness, I can consider giving you a few kicks with my fragrant foot), my good for nothing sister actually answered:

"Okay P'Tin, trouble you for helping. Thank you very much."