Chapter 44 (Part 1)

Chapter 44: The Sister's Answer

Lemon's POV

Hello everyone. I believe everyone is familiar with me. Nevertheless, let me introduce myself again. I'm Lemon, but most of my friends around me call me Lay. Unlike my brother, I don't feel shy because of my full name. Eh, have I told everyone that I am the sister of that Can? ...... which is small-eyed Cantaloupe!

Before telling everyone my purpose of appearing here, let me first talk about my daily routine.

... ... House of Rainbow... ...

Appearing on my laptop is a blue website that everyone recognised, on the upper left corner is written noticeably... ... House of Rainbow.

That's right, I am the owner of this homepage!

This site doesn't have many people like other sites, but it still has more than 6000 fans, which makes me feel very proud. And normally the content is nothing special, it is just some... ... photos of stylish men.

In my site, it does not just contain Thais. Be it Thailand, Korea, Japan, Europe or the United States, no matter which country, any stylish men can be posted here, if I think that man is handsome enough! I will definitely post their photos, but I don't know why, I always felt that the name doesn't match the content.

Okay, although I have been updating the posts, uploading some male-male couple that fujoshi liked, but I feel that these were not enough!

That's right, how can I have the "satisfied" feeling?! It's all photos, it's just like you don't know the story!

"If I can get hold of Tin and Pete's photo and upload it, the like will definite exceed ten-thousand!" I bite my fingernails while talking to myself loudly.

P is really useless; I need to settle things myself every time! Humph!

I have already told my crazy brother, asked him to snap some photos of Tin. It has already been a few days, the exam is already over, he still hasn't gotten his photo, the flowers had already wittered while waiting! If it isn't because I care about my family members, I guess those students in school also don't know my hobbies, I would have hysterically shouted out!

I need some handsome men, who can brighten up people's eyes after seeing, and only I know about it, do you understand, my good P!!!

"Urgh! I can't stand it anymore!"

Pak!~

I slammed the table with both hands, stood up and left the room, rushing downstairs with big steps. My mother downstairs was watching soap opera while cursing the supporting actress. I had to go out from the back door, or else she would call me to watch with her.

"Yee yee yee, woof woof woof"

You see, my retarded brother is the same as the retarded dog, no difference!

At this time, my brother is sitting behind the house, feeding the mosquitoes. He is already not living like a human, but today he is even more abnormal. His tiny eyes keep staring at the mango tree, his soul seems to be missing. One of his hand is stroking Gucci, who is lying there quietly enjoying its owner's touch. I walked over, so close to him, yet he did not notice, and never look up once.

If a burglar is to enters the house with only my pea-brain brother and this dog, the house would have been emptied very quickly.

"Can"

"... ..."

Others would just look distracted, but for my brother, he just looks dumb.

What is wrong with him lately?