Chapter 41 (TinCan only)

Chapter 41

Today, Pete is in a very good mood. This is expected, if there is someone preparing a delicious poached egg and ham for breakfast for you the moment you wake up from bed, everyone would be in a wonderful mood, although the person making the breakfast of love is rushing off for his exam. So today, no matter who greets our young master Pete, they will receive his mesmerising smile, this warm smile is enough to melt the iceberg that the Titanic hit. Just like Miss Money said, it is impossible to count how many times Pete has smiled today.

However, unlike the absolute good feeling of young master Pete, the other young master Tin who came to the classroom early in the morning is having another style. It is as if he had set up a barrier around him, no grass is growing within half a meter squared, people and god are afraid, and today's barrier is several times stronger than the previous few times.

"Good morning, Tin." Only Pete dares to approach him.

"Erm." Tin looked up, his eyes shifted from the phone screen to Pete, after replying he looked down at the phone screen. He seems to be busy, Pete smiled and picked up his mobile phone to pass the time while waiting for class, and then received a message from Deli.

Deli: Pete Pete, do you think this dress looks good?

Looking at the media message sent by his good friend, Pete opened the picture. A pretty lady is wearing a pink dress with an image of One Piece on it. It looked sweet and cute, it fits with her little princess vibe.

Pete smiled softly, then sent an emoji with a pair of eyes with a star expression, and also the text: you look good in everything you wear.

He really feels that way, his friend is so pretty, she looks nice in everything.

(T/N: Seriously Pete... Why... She is a dangerous character... )

"Have you seen him?" Tin asked suddenly.

"Huh?" Pete who has been burying his head in his phone is stunned and turned to look at the person beside him. He only saw Tin also turning to look at him, but he quickly turned around to look elsewhere.

"Emmmm, who are you referring to?"

Tin silently hold his breath, as if he was hesitant to continue asking, and after that, the low voice sounded again.

"That guy... ... Can."

"You want to ask if I have seen Can, right?" Pete confirmed with Tin.

"... ..."

"Tin."

"Erm!" In the end, Tin still admit, this makes Pete immediately keep his phone in the bag, even though he had already seen Deli responding to him. In fact, he is also very curious about what happened between the two of them. You have Can asking him for Tin's mobile phone number and where he park his car on one side, and on this side, Tin also asked him about Can, erm, blinking his eyes, this situation is not simple.

"I have seen him before the exam, and now they are also taking the exam."

"Then... ..."

"Then?" Pete raised his eyebrow, and the person beside him sighed.

"Forget it, it's nothing." Tin who said there is nothing actually made Pete can't help but laugh.

"Can did ask me for your number."

!!!

Tin suddenly looked back at Pete with a hesitant look, Pete who is kind-hearted confessed:

"Just like that, he asked me for your number, but I don't know what he wants your number for." Tin paused for a moment, then looked down at his mobile phone, and then turned to look at Pete again.