Pink is my Least Favorite Color

Abby's POV
Something is up with Clarke. She isn't working as hard she was said to have been when they first landed. She just stands and watches. And turns out she is in a relationship! Which is good except it's with the almost murderer of our chancellor. I managed to save him but he stayed on the the last ring of the ark. Just to save his people. whatever. Anyway I think I know what's up. She has a bigger belly but that might be bloating. I don't know. But I bit more focused on the fact that when we landed it wasn't a complete mess. People helped each other. It was nice.

Clarke's POV
I think my mom knows. I don't care really she can't change anything now. I run over to help Bellamy carry wood in for a fire pit that's being made. "Hey princess. How's hiding the baby been." He asks "easy so far I just have to look like I'm working so no one has any ideas." I say lifts the bits. "Smart but just take it easy. I know there are a lot of injuries right now." He says looking me in the eye. "Also I think your mom doesn't like us" he says placing the wood in the pit. I hand mine to him so he can do it to them too. "Why?" I ask. "Every time I'm near you she looks me up-and-down like she's judging me." He says turning to look at me. "Are you embarrassed to be with me?"He asks. "No! Of course not." I say stepping closer to him. I put my hand on his cheek. He pulls me in and we kiss. We pull apart and look at each other. "Who's going to be the chancellor now that we are on the ground?" Bellamy asks. "I don't know.....probably Kane." I say looking over to him. He standing really close to my mom. Hmmm. "We need to go hunting soon. People are hungry." He says looking at the woods. "I'll come. I need to look like I'm working." I say "okay I'll gather some of us." He says walking toward miller.

Our group consists of me, Bellamy, Miller, Monty, Jasper, Harper and a couple of others who wanted out of the camp. All of us from the 100. We walk out with our weapons and head into the woods. After we catch about 37 rabbits and 1 deer we start to head back. All of the sudden pink smoke flies over our head. "Shit!" I yell running away from the pink fog but I fall to the ground. So does everyone else. I look around just before I fall into deep sleep I don't see Bellamy anywhere around. "Bellamy..." I whisper using all of my strength to get away from the smoke. I pass out seeing a masked face grab me and the other and dragging us away.

Well. That took awhile but I got another chapter out.

Where are they all going
Where's Bellamy
Why are they taking them