Chocolate cake?

Jasper
"I swear I saw Clarke before some old lady screamed and guards came out." I tell Monty "Well I guess we could ask the president if she was taken here to." He says "true but I don't really trust this place." I say back "ya but until we find a way out act normal" Monty finishes. I hope Clarke is okay.

Clarke
We slide down what seems to be a laundry chute. Anya hits the bottom first. I topple into her as we struggle to get up. "oh my god....Anya l-look" there are bodies. All bled dry. "Oh my god." She says staring at the bodies of her friends. "Cmon we have to get out." I say standing up. She follows me as I jump over the edge. I look around to see what seems to be a tunnel system. "Woah. Which way do we go." I say turning around to see Anya digging through a pile of clothes. "Get dresses were leaving soon." She says tossing me some. I dress quickly into grounder clothes. "Were these their clothes." I say nodding my head toward the bodies. "Yes but we don't have time to dwell on the dead me must leave." She says grabbing me. We stubble through the twists and turns of the tunnel somehow me find torches along the walls. "Who our these here?" I ask looking at the lights. "Reapers." She says quickly before looking behind her. "What are reapers?" "They eat us. They aren't normal people. It's like there are on some drug to keep them running." She says jogging forward. "We need to get out before they find us." She says but im I little more preoccupied to notice. "Or they could find us." I say she turns around to see what I looking at. "Mountain Men.." She says just before running full speed around the corner. "Shit." One of them says. I sprint behind her. I see her standing above a dam. "Anya.....it's to high." I say. "We'll see you on the other side." She says before jumping. "Clarke.....you don't have to jump. Come back to mount weather. Your safe. Your baby could be safe." He says "SHUT UP! Don't talk about my baby." I turn around looking down. "Fuck you." Was the last thing I said before jumping. Freefalling is okay until you hit the bottom. In my case it was 10 feet of water to land in. As soon as the water incases my body I pass out.

"Clarke...clarke wake up." Anya slaps me lightly to wake me up. "Huh...what?" I sit up. "Ooo my head hurts." I grab my head. "We need to leave Cmon." She says helping me up. We run into the forest. As we run we can hear the mountain men following behind us. "How are they finding us." Anya asks. "Tracker. Check your arms for any bumps just below the skin." I say scanning my arms. "Shit." She says pulling up her sleeve exposing the small bump just below her wrist "I can get it out if I had" I was cut off when she bits her wrist and pulls it out with her teeth. She spits it out. "We need to go now." She says running off toward safety.

Will Clarke find Bellamy and get away from the Mountain Men?

A/n
I just wanted to say that i have another story out. "The girl I love" it's a Colby Brock fanfic. If you have no idea who that is he has a YouTube channel. {Colby Brock, his best mates name is Sam Golbach, they have a joined channel that's pretty cool to. Just search 'Sam and Colby' and they should pop up} Go check it it and read my story too please and thanks. Sorry this was a short chapter a longer one will be out soon. ♥️