6 years later

Clarke
It's been 6 years since Lexi was born. Things have been calm and nothing big has happened. That is until we found out the ice nation is trying to overthrow the Heda. Since we are part of the 13 clans it's our duty to help stop them. Anya has died from her illness. Her second, Lexa, has filled her spot as Heda. She is powerful and ruthless to traitors. Lexi has gotten so big. She has beautiful, long, dark, curly hair and stunning blue eyes. She's learned to fight like a grounder and is in training to become a fighter. She's just like her dad. Speaking of Bellamy, he's in charge of our own army. Whenever we have a threat he's the one to know and he makes plans and strategy's {with my help of course.}. In the past years i have earned the nickname Wanheda. Ice nation wants to kill me and Lexa to gain our power and lead the 13 clans. Well that's not gonna happen. Hopefully... Anyway I've had to stay in Polis for the past few days to help Lexa set up for battle. Roan is helping us as well. He is ice nations prince. More so a disappointment to his clan and thrown out of the palace. We must kill the queen to save the clans treaty. "CLARKE!" Lexa yells "what? I'm right here." I state "you zoned out. We need to focus on how to trap and kill her" she says "right, so I'm wanted dead across this border," I point to the map that lays on the table, " so get me across the border and I'll run and hide around. I'll mess with them until the queen comes to get me directly, I get her to cross the border and some of her troops and then she'll look like she's attacking the clans. So that'll be our reason to sentence her to death." I say. "Or we could set up a conclave and have her visit and just have one of the fighters to kill her on 'accident'" Roan suggests. "Who exactly?" Lexa questions. "Me" He says. "You'd kill your own mother?" I ask "she threw me out to die....time to repay the favor."