Chapter 6- Celebrating

Cyrus's POV
"How'd it go?" Buffy asked.  "How did what go?" I said trying to hold back a smile. "You know what!" Buffy replied, rolling her eyes. "Oh that! Well.....good! Really good!" I said, smiling. "It did?" They said in unison sounding surprised, "What did you guys talk about?" Buffy asked me. "Well, he told me how he felt." I replied, my smile growing, "He wasn't mad that I was avoiding him. He forgave me. And then he told me that he likes me!" "Wait what?" they said in unison. "And he asked me to be his boyfriend!" I happily exclaimed "What did you say?" Andi asked.  "I said no" I was just playing with them. "What??!?" They screamed. "I'm just playing, of course I said yes!" "Cyrus we have to celebrate this!" Buffy said almost yelling. "Yeah! Bring him into The Spoon today so we can celebrate." Andi said "Ok, we'll be there!" I assured them.

Me: Hey TJ, so Andi and Buffy had an idea of celebrating that we're a couple at The Spoon today, what do you say?

Not so scary basketball guy: Of course, Underdog, I would love to go!

TJ's POV
I went to The Spoon and there Cyrus was with his friends, Andi and Buffy. Cyrus smiled at the sight of me. I did the same. I couldn't help it! It's like whenever I'm near him or even thinking about him, I can't help but smile.

"Hey Underdog!" I said, walking up to them. Buffy and Andi smiled as I sat down next to Cyrus. "We already ordered the milkshakes and the baby taters"  Cyrus said smiling. Just then Amber walked up and said "Ok one basket of baby taters and two chocolate milkshakes for Andi and Buffy and one baby tater basket and a chocolate milkshake for you two love birds" Amber said with a smile. She put two straws on our milkshake and our baby taters were in a shape of a heart. My face became wildly red, just like Cyrus's. She gave me a wink as she left to take other people's orders. Just as I was reaching out for a baby tater, Cyrus did the same and our hands touched. I became really flustered, as my face was getting even more red. I acted like I didn't notice, took a baby tater, and ate it. I could feel my face burning up. Buffy and Andi were still smiling at us. I could see that Cyrus was just as flustered as I was, so to make it comfortable, I said "Hey, so are you still going to my house tonight?" "Yeah I am. I asked my mom and she said yes." he replied. "Great" I said with a big smile on my face, which made him smile. "Aww you two are so cute together! It makes me want to barf!" said Buffy. We spent about an hour there, and then me and Cyrus walked to my house. "I haven't told my parents about us. Or about me being gay." I suddenly said "It's OK. I haven't come out to my parents either." Cyrus replied, "We're gonna be fine though." "I really hope so." I quietly said.