Jealousy

Chapter 5
I could see him walking back to the car as my heart pounded faster for him. I wondered why a human being can be so arrogant, selfish and loving at the same time. It came to my attention that he doesn't have feelings for just anyone, he doesn't seem to care about his family that much but because he was braught up on money and running businesses, but its understandable why he's like that. I never really liked reach people because they were always taking things for granted and using their money for stupid and selfish things.
But he seems to use his money quite well, cars, business, people even people.

He opened the car with excitement. I wondered why.
"What's with that look on your face" ! I asked
"What look?" He replied with such confusion
"That look! Your never that happy to be honest because you always have a look where your" ... He cut me off
"Serious?" He finished my sentence with no hesitation
"Yeah". I replied with my eye brows raised
"Well I just baught that man's shop" .
"Wait! That poor old man, you just took his shop off him. What if he has a family to prepare for"? I got mad so quickly
"No you took his shop" ! He said with confidence
"Exuse me, what are you implying"? I shot back at him.
"I baught it for you! To work on. I said your going to work for me!"
"I don't want to work for, can you not take a hint. I...said...NO" I took his car keys with out knowing and locked him in the car whilst I got out quickly.
"Oww" I said quickly walking over to the shop.
I demanded that I was going to give back his shop!
He looked at me with such anger, but at this point I didn't care what he wanted or what he taught. He cant just keep going round and buying everyone's business.
He smashed his car windows and had blood running down his knuckles. I quickly spoke to the man and he gave me the money back that he baught the shop with and I gave the man his shop back. I told him to lock up and stay home for a few days so that he couldn't bother him.
He came towards me and I threw the money in his face knowing well how pissed off I am at him.
"what the fuck do you think you are doing! This is my money and I can do what the hell I want with it!" he shouted with anger at me. My face went red because of how angry I was at him n I shouted back at him.
"take me home now! I don't care if that was your money or not! You can't just buy a shop of an old man ripping him off and then telling me that it's mine. This is not how it works. Look I'm not some slave or some dumb pice of shit, I know how business works." I rambled on without him cutting me off.
He smiled at me and I wasn't sure what he was smiling about.
He clearly stood in shock. He saw my belly bleeding a little but I didn't care I just got back in the car.
He got back in the car with me and drove to the hospital leaving the money on the boot.
"I said take me home not here!" I questioned him.
"your bleeding so your going. Don't talk back!" he replied
I sat therein silence holding my bleeding belly.

He opened the door lifting me out of it and then I realised I saw his bleeding knuckles and the smashed window that I thaght was rolled down.
"your knuckles, there bleeding!"
"I can see that, but ur bleeding worse so your going to the hospital"
We reached the hospital and then the nursed braught out a wheelchair for me to sit in.
A couple hours later I was in a bed waking up to the pain in my belly. I lifted my top up to see the big scar down it. I wanted to know how my belly can open with just having it being kicked by a random girl who doesn't even know me.
Jacob came walking in over to me with his knicles been cleaned and taped up.
"summer, can I ask you a question?"
I looked at him weirdly because I'm the one who's always asking him questions.
"sure" I said
"before at the shop, you said I was ripping him of, how did you know I was ripping him of?"
"because I know old men, old men are mentally blind, someone asks to buy their property and they say for how much and you give them money but so little which sounds so much to them because they have not had that much in their life to the point where they will take it and you only give that poor man twenty three thousand and buying a shop like that is much more than that, so that how I know."
"you surprise me you know summer."
"oh yeah, welcome to my fantastic stubborn world sir" I gave him a smile
"I'm sorry summer"
"wow rewind! Did I just hear you say... I'm sorry?" I laughed a little
He looked at me and gave me a little lob sided smile.
"I'm serious, Im going to find out who did this to you, that day someone attacked you in the girls rest room! And they will regret what they did!"
"Jacob..." I grabbed his hand, "this is not your fault but that person who's is responsible for me being in hospital, I know your not a bad person and I know that you don't do bad things to be bad you do them to be good! You just don't want to admit it."
He stares me for a a couple minutes and I wanted to know what he was thinking.
Someone pushed open the doors and comes in a beautiful red haired with red glossed lips and a fashionable style.
"I look towards Jacob to see his wide angered eyes open wide,not in shock but anger.
" Jacob who is this? "
" I am Jacobs fiance, rose" she replied
My heart started to sink into my guts which made me want to be sick.
Jacob looked at me knowing I was a bit upset because he never told me,but I was more angry than ever.
I tried to get out of my bed, carrying my self to the bathroom.
Jacob tried to push me back down but I there his half away.
"no, I want to go home and your taking me home, my real home! And I'm not asking" I demanded
He watched me struggling walking to the bathroom.
Rose watched me and gave a little snotty side smerk.
"what's her problem? Oh I think someone is jealous!"
I slam the door behind me as I could hear them talking but I wasn't sure what was said.

"Rose, I have no fucking idea what game your playing but this is not a fun one and I'm sure that I signed a contract saying that I'm not marrying you!"
"oh I'm sure you did but darling we have to! Don't you want your sweet mother to be proud of you?"
"you know my mother already hates me so why don't you back off and leave me alone, or I will do something to you that I wont regret and I pronmis you that now!"
"oh deer, still haven't sorted that anger out of yours, me either, I heard about poor summers accident" she said slyly
He gave her the look and finally realised something.
His eyes wired even more with anger.
...
"you little bitch" he said quietly but loud enough for her to hear him
He smiled and winked.
I slowly walk out the bathroom, making my way to rose.
"did you come hear to get what you needed?" I smiled at her sarcasticly.
"indeed I did, how's your stomach, hope it doesn't hurt too much" she said then it hit me straight away and I knew who did it.
"Jacob can you please pass me the water that you got me?"
He passed it me and gave me my pills that I had to take.
" I don't need them thankyou"
I smiled at roseand starter to open the bottle.
"would u like a sip rose because you look a little dehydrated?"
"sure, thankyou"
I went to pass her the bottle and instaid I thew it over her, making her full body and perfect her not too perfect anynore.
"oopps, I am so sorry, I just taught you needed a little shower to drain out how much perfume you had on" I smile at her and slowly walk off with such a big grin on my face.
He smiled at me and then walked besides me...
"you know who did it don't you?" he said silently.
"I do and that bitch is going to pay no matter how rich or poor I am, I'm ready to make her life a living hell I said undermy breath...

He smiled and I knew from that moment on it wasn't his fault and that he was with me no matter what!

Hi guys! If you liked this chapter please comment your favourite bit and rate. Perhaps give me a few ideas on ways to improve and don't forget to check out my other book! (falling for you!) muah💋😘