Trouble

Chapter 21
My life is ruined. They fucking saw us. The fucking paparazzi saw us doing it! What the hell am I going to do now. My life is ruined. If a girl is caught doing it they are immediately labelled a slut and all things bad but oh if a handsome billionaire is caught hes the most perfect person in the world that makes him even more sexier.
...
Wait did I call him sexy. No I didnt! I definitely didnt.

................back to the moment.................

His lips are cherry flavour and his sent on his body is strong enough to drive me insane. Fuck. How do I get out of this one. My head is concentrated on two massive fucked up situations at once. Him and the paparazzi.

... I pull away and whimper abit.
Jacob just stands there with a cheeky grin on his stupid handsome face. Why me god? Why.
Wait... I dont even fucking believe in god. Ugh I'm such a mess
"I cant I need to go" I start to walk and forget about the paparazzi and the next I have paparazzi camera flashes in my face.
Then I feel a hand pull on my hips and push the paparazzi cameras away from me making me feel 100 and 1 million times safer.
I bring my face up to look at that perfect chiseled jawline and his perfectly sculpted manly face. I concentrate on it for a while whilst he helps me walk to the car and I feel like I'm in slow motion watching him help me.
My hero.
Fuck that. He messed my life up.
Fuck you Jacob...

I'm too good for you. Am I. Probably not...
Ugh I dont know anymore hes messed me up that much that I cant even think anymore. What a shock! Thankyou a billion jacob.
Great, just great!
We both get quickly and roughly slide into the car that Jacob's slave is driving. Yes! I call them his slaves.
Because they kind of are in a way.

It stays silent for a minute or two and then he said.
"Did that make you feel good?"
...what does he mean did that make me feel good?
" what...what do you mean Jacob?" I say questionably
" I mean did it make you feel good that the paparazzi wanted you?" He said with cheek and a smirk on his face like usual.
"What the fuck Jacob! What is that supposed to mean?"
"It means that..." he pauses.
"Fuck you jacob! Hey driver will you let me out plz" I say politely and in an angry way if that makes sense.
He gets told by Jacob not to open it.
"Let me out now! Or I swear to god I will smash this window and climb out my self!" I said very stubbornly.
"You cant they are bullet proof windows so of a billet cant get through you definitely cant get through! So dont even try" he says without even looking at me and then he pulls out a cigarette lighting and taking a puff.
"Oh your so set on making me feel like shit today. First you say I'm not wanted then I was finally wanted by the fucking paparazzi and then you say I'm too weak! Oh just keep going and see where you will end up! Jacob" I pause and look at him and he looks at me. And i think I've put him on the bad side.
Shit...
"Let me out. Pleaseee" I scream and start punching the windows but he was right they are going no where. I keep punching anyways and my hand gets hurt.
"Ah shit" I moan whilst I think I broke the window. I hold my hand close to me and jacob grabs it to him gently.
"Come here!"
He pulls the little car draw open and its full of little medical kits. He pulls one put and puts an ice pack on it and a bandage to keep it tight.
"Julian you know where to go!" Jacob demands for him to know.
Julian starts to drive immediately. Minutes later we pull up at a hospital.
"No Jacob I'm not going in there" I say and he pulls me out of that car and puts me over his sholder.
Jesus this is embarrassing. People are staring mostly the girls and they are dying for attention. Why would they want attention from this arrogant groggy man.
"Jacob people are staring at us put me down I'll walk!" I say with my gritted teeth. But he didnt even listen to me and carried on walking with me over his sholder with no problem. He threw his cigarette away and walked in the hospital and carried me straight through the office into a room. Wait hes not even allowed to do that! He has to wait at the office to be seen.
"doctor!" Jacob shouts loud enough for a doctor to walk in.
"Jacob we had to wait at the..." he cuts me off once again.
"This is my own private room!" He sits there on a chair with a newspaper in his hand and pulls out another cigarette out of his pocket and lights it yet again.
"Jesus jacob there are sick people in here for christ sake!" I yell and he smirks again.
We wait another minute before the doctor comes in and jacob stands up and gets angry at the doctor.
"Mr..." he cuts him off straight away without letting him even say his name. So rude...
"Where the fuck have you been! You took 5 minutes to get here! I dont pay you to be late! Get out! And get me a new doctor! Say I will over him 500 thousand!" He says angrily and fires the poor man.
"Jacob that was rude" I say and he looks at me angrily and I try to walk out of the hospital, even though i want my hand to be looked at. But I feel Jacob's masculine long atm pull me too him and pushes me against the wall. I can feel him breathing but I can feel my self breathing heavily more.
"Didnt I bring you here for a reason?" He breathes on my neck and it feels amazing. His cherry breath.
I try to escape but hes way to quick
" your not going anywhere!"...

Thankyou guys for keeping up with me I know I've not been on and its selfish of me because I've been too lazy to do anything lately.
Hope you liked this chapter but now that I've gotten back into this I will do more. So sorry again for not being able to give you guys a chapter!