Always On My Mind

This is a samxdillon one shot hope you enjoy

Sammy's POV

You know how there's always that one person who's always on your mind. All day, 24/7. No matter what you do you can't get them out of your mind?

That's Dillon for me. Yeah I'm gay. And he's straight and a flag pole.

I was sitting in my hotel room I share with none other than Dillon Rupp.

He was had taken a shower. He walked out, towel loosely wrapped around his torso. His abs were glistening in the light from the LA sunset. The teeny droplets of water dripping down his chest and his hair all over the place. To sum it up he looked hot.

I must have been zoned out for a while because next thing I know, Dillon was on top of me, straddling me. He was still wearing the towel around his waist. I could feel myself getting hard under the pressure of him.

Only that little towel covering his junk.

Dillon looked at me, smirking adorably. He stood up, looked at my dick and went to go find clothes.

He was right next to me, so I thought 'what if the towel 'accidently' fell off?'

I reached over and tugged a little on the towel. It fell down and he stood there shocked.

I smirked and he blushed like crazy.

I heard a knock at the door but ignored it.

I walked over to him, took his junk in my hands stroking it (i feel awks writing this sorry I'm ruining the moment)

At that moment taylor opened the door. He took one look at us and froze, probably scarred. He walked out of the room and shut the door. You could hear him yelling at the guys asking why they sent him in there and asking if they wanted to see what was happening.

Dillon quickly put in clothes and once he did I pinned him against the wall and kissed him. He kissed back and after a minute I pulled away.

"Sammy Wilkinson will you be my boyfriend?" He asked looking scared.

"I'd be honored Dillon Rupp," I said kissing his cheek.

After that we walked out of the room and saw all the guys. They looked at us and looked at Taylor, blushing from what he walked in on, and bursted out laughing.

(A/N)

So that's my one shot, it's kinda crappy. Im going through some rough times and I have an English project I have to do even though I wasn't supposed to be doing it at all.

My school district sucks and put me in honors when I dropped out and gave them a note saying it too.

Ps is you want to request one for me to do dm me on SlayGilinsky (main account)

See you next week babes

Peace out Cub Scout✌(new book new name)

#CaniffYouNot💁

~Kaleigh or Kay either one😂