❁Mattxnash❁

A/n I would do that ' songs for this one shot were...' But i listened to buckwild on repeat while writing this so uh 😂😂😂

Mattxnash

Nash's Pov -

" maaaaattttttt...."

I shake matt a bit to try and him up but fail.

"Baby please wake up"

I nudge him a few more times but still see no signs of him waking up.

'You know what' i think to myself as i sit up and swing my leg over matt and straddle his waist.

I slowly start grinding onto him and as im doing that i lean down and connect my lips to his neck and start sucking.

I smile when i hear a low moan from matt. I keep sucking and grinding until matt is a moaning mess underneath me. I pull back and peck his lips.

' tease ' i hear him mumble under his breath

" morning baby" i say with a smirk on my face. I was hovering over him and he looked up to me with a grin.

" ill get you back for this" he says then picks my head up and lightly places his lips on mine before picking me up off of him and rolling out of bed.

" why'd you have to wake me up so early babe?" He asks while looking at the clock across the room and seeing that its 8:43.

" because im hungry and i wanted you to make breakfast "

He gives me a kind of ' are you serious ' type of look but says a simple okay while putting a shirt on and walking out of the room to go to the kitchen.

I quickly put in a pair of sweats and a shirt before making my way to the kitchen ( a/n MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN WALKING FAST FACES PASS AND IM HIME BOUND )

I hop up and sit on the counter watching matt make pancakes.

When the pancakes are ready he places plates on the table , get Nutella , butter, and syrup and we both sit down next to eachother.

" i love you " he says and grabs my hand kissing the back of it.

I giggle and blush " i love you too "

He feeds me a bit of his pancake and i feed him a bit of mine. We keep doing this , exchanging a few kisses here and there.

Ahh what a great morning .

-------------

Damn i write such short shit. 😂

EHHHH IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS ? IDK IT WAS REQUESTED SO I DID IT AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT BB 🌸

ANYWHORE

HOW ARE YOU LOVELIES?

SORRY I DIDNT PUT ONE UP LAST WEEK I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME FAMILY PROBS AND STUFF BUT ITS ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD NOW 💁

KAY THATS ALL FOR NOW BUT YALL SHOULD CHECK OUT MY PERSONAL ACC dallaswoahhh & FOLLOW ME ON TWIT @ dallasswoahh ( shameless promo bush ) 🌚

Im going to steal larry from matt k 🐥 ( its a duck ok )

- sammm🍭