Addicted to You (TJ)

The last thing TJ expected was to fall in love. Even more so, to fall in love with a woman. But here he was, completely fascinated by you. Wrapped up in every little thing, every little sigh. Every lust filled sigh that fell from your full lips.

It happened so suddenly. One minute he didn't even know your name, the next, you were sharing stories over a bottle of his best, most expensive bottle of red wine. Similar backgrounds, experiences. You intrigued him. He couldn't help himself. You'd completely won him over.

He chased you for weeks. Flirty texts. Intimate dinners. Yet, you pulled back. You were reluctant, for good reason. You knew him, knew he was gay. And you were fine with that, although the attraction was undeniable.

You finally relented one evening, too many glasses of the good stuff, his hands roaming up your thighs. His practically begging to take you home, promises to satisfy you in ways that would blow your mind. You knew it was probably the alcohol talking, but you simply couldn't say no.

He couldn't keep his hands to himself in the car, his lips pressed against your neck. Filthy words, his fingers inching up your skirt. You weren't entirely sure what to make of it, but you weren't about to complain. No, TJ was skilled.

He closed the door behind you and pushed you back up against it, his lips on your neck again, soft, gentle, enough to make you crazy. Enough to make you soaked. "I wanna make you feel so good," he whispered, "touch you. Taste you...," he moaned, his fingers fumbling with your zipper, "fuck you so goddamn good."

You pushed your dress to the floor, standing in front of him in nothing but the black lace lingerie and he moaned again, biting down on his lip. He quickly shed his own clothes, unhooked your bra and dropped to his knees in front of you. "Wanna taste this pussy," he grinned up at you, tugging the panties down your legs.

He gave no other warning as his tongue darted out, circling your clit gently before taking it into his mouth and sucking harshly. "Oh baby...," he sighed softly, looking up at you again. "So sweet. So good...," he moaned, doing it again, lifting your leg over his shoulder. "Like the best drug, I could get addicted."

He kept working you, desperately trying to make you cum, the sounds you made only spurring him on to work harder and faster. He pushed two fingers into your hot, soaked core, pumping in and out, brushing repeatedly over your g-spot. You cried out his name, finally cumming hard against his talented fingers.

"I could get used to that," he grinned, standing up and pulling you flush against him, kissing you hard and letting you taste yourself on his lips. "Bed, babydoll," he said, his voice low and thick with lust. "I'm not even close to finished with you."

You did as he told, letting him lead you to the bedroom and he pushed you gently to the bed, shedding his now too tight boxers and climbed over you, spreading your legs wide.

"God, babe...," he moaned, taking in the sight, "I have been missing out. I've wanted you like this since I met you. Been fantasizing about you in my bed. Opened up for me. Letting me fuck you all night."

You visibly shivered at his words, aching for him to finally fill you up, to fuck you into oblivion. To give you what you so desperately needed. "Please, TJ...," you whimpered, hearing the desperation in your voice. No one had ever made you this weak.

"Please what, Sugar?," he asked, a smirk playing on his lips and you whined, honest to god whined, pulling him toward you. "Stop messing around and fuck me, TJ," you demanded and he gave you a hard kiss on the lips, lining his cock up with your entrance, pushing inside you, agonizingly slow.

"Be patient," he warned when you whined again, "good girls get rewarded," he grinned, finally moaning loudly once he'd filled you completely, stretching you in the best way. "God baby," he groaned, rolling his hips just a bit to adjust, "so fuckin' tight. But goddamn," he moaned, "you're dripping."

He started slow, taking his time. Letting you adjust, but he knew he couldn't hold out. You felt too damn good around him, tight, wet. So fucking hot. And it was driving him insane. No one, man or woman had ever felt this good. He began to pick up the pace, fucking into you harder, faster and lifting your legs to get impossibly deep, making you both cry out.

You knew you'd never last like this, it was impossible. He worked your body just the way you loved it, like he'd known you forever. Like you were made just for him. And in that moment, you were absolutely convinced that you were. It felt too good.

"You're close," he panted, not slowing his pace and you nodded, not trusting your voice. He could feel your walls flutter, feel you squeezing him tighter. "Shit babe...," he practically whined, "gonna make me cum, too! Gonna make me fill you up. Can I baby? Can I cum in you?"

You nodded furiously, your orgasm ripping through your body, squeezing your legs around him, screaming out as he pounded even harder, chasing his own release. "Oh fuck, baby, fuuuck!," he screamed out, hips stuttering as you felt him fill you up, knowing you'd feel him for days.

He pulled out, leaning over, out of breath to kiss your lips, and you couldn't help but smile at the blissed out look on his beautiful face. "Get some rest sweetheart," he said softly, laying his head on your chest. "Cause I'm gonna do it again. And again," he smiled.

"I'm definitely addicted to you."