Obsession (Bucky)

He watched you.

He always watched you. The man's hand on your hip, leaning in. You laughed, your head thrown back. Focused on what he was saying. His lips to your ear. Bucky wanted to punch him, drag you out of there. Show you what you were missing. Give you what you really needed.

But he couldn't. Not tonight. No, he'd let you have your fun. Let the asshole who now had his tongue down your throat think that he was the only one. Think that you really belonged to him. But Bucky knew better. Everyone else thought the two of you hated each other's guts. Maybe you did sometimes. You certainly drove him insane.

But Bucky knew the truth.

It had started one night, both of you just a little past drunk. He leaned in, hand on your ass. Before you knew it, you were pinned to the bathroom door, moaning his name. Bucky was hooked. His leg between your thighs, pressing against you, making you wetter and wetter for him.

Begging, literally begging him to fuck you. God, you sounded like pure sin to him. He had to have you. Had to know how you felt. His cock strained painfully in his jeans. His fingers in your pants, swiping over your soaked cunt. Moaning against your neck. Whispering the dirtiest words you ever heard.

"Fuckin' wet, doll. God damn, is that for me? Did I make you this wet? You love my voice dontcha? Could get you off just by reciting the phone book. You need it. Gotta have my cock. Brace yourself, baby."

****

This asshole, Bucky swore under his breath. He was tangled around you, your hands in his hair. Bucky imagined it was him. The way you tugged, making him impossibly hard. Made his dick twitch. Fuck, he needed you. Had to have you. But you'd go home with that fucker

But Bucky would have what he wanted.

****
He had you on your knees.

His fingers pressed against the tight hole and the sound you made caused him to stop in his tracks. "Jesus, fuck baby," he moaned, slipping his fingers back into your cunt to gather more wetness, "that's a fucking gorgeous sound. Think you'll make it again when I fuck your tight ass?"

"Get you a plug, hmm?," he moaned, his fingers now sliding in with ease, making you whine, pressing back against him. "Train that ass for a few days. So when I pull it out, I can just shove my cock in and go to work?"

You whimpered, legs shaking. "Bet you'd love that, wouldn't you? Have you beggin' me to fuck this ass."

His free hand came down with a harsh slap and you felt your legs give way. "Look at that," he marveled, "gonna get it nice and red. So sore you'll be havin' trouble sitting down for days."

He finally worked you enough to slide inside, his moans echoing yours. His right hand fisted in your hair, tugging you back harshly. His left curled around your throat, giving it a squeeze, nearly making you come from the sensation. "You let him fuck you like this?"

"No," you whined and he squeezed a little harder, chuckling again. "Didn't think so," he moaned, buried to the hilt, panting to control himself from shooting off too early. "Bet he has no idea how filthy you are, baby. How you like it rough. I bet he has no idea of what a little cockslut you are, does he?"

You whined again and his hand came down for a second time as he fucked into you. You pressed back against him, urging him to continue, to take what he wanted. Bucky knew, he understood. You craved him. Desired him. You got off on thinking about the things he did to you. The things you wouldn't let anyone else do.

Only him.

He truly owned you. He truly understood you. He was the only one who could do the things he did to you. You didn't want anyone else to touch you the way he did. Because no one could do it like him. No one ever made you come harder, legs shaking until they gave out. He'd fuck you for hours, until you literally couldn't take anymore.

No, it was an obsession for the both of you.

You'd do this dance. Over and over again. But he'd break eventually. He'd give you up, because he had to. Deep down he knew the truth. But while he had you like this, he'd push it down, ignore it. He'd keep taking his frustrations out on you because you let him. But you also tempted him, pushed him to the edge. Made him want you. Need to fuck you into oblivion.

Round and round you go. Until it was over for good.

He pounded harder and harder, making you scream out, knuckles white as you braced yourself, holding onto the mattress for dear life. He was grunting and groaning. He could feel his cock twitching, signaling his release. But Bucky needed you to come first. He absolutely needed it.

Because the sound you made, fuck. And the way you moaned his name like some kind of sinful prayer, it broke him. Ripped him apart every damn time. He'd give anything to have that every day of his life. To make you his. Completely his. To bow at your feet, treat you like the goddess you were.

Push it down, Bucky. Ignore it.

He felt you before he heard you. The shake, the curl of your toes. The way you quivered beneath him. Oh fuck, he was ready. Teetering on the very edge. So close to filling you up, so close to completely breaking. Your mouth dropped open and the most beautiful sound came out, music to Bucky's ears. A symphony. He swore he could weep.

"Bucky, oh god! Bucky!," you screamed out, cunt clenched around nothing, your release dripping onto the bed. His grip doubled, his left hand releasing your throat and hitched onto your hip, so hard he knew he'd leave bruises. Good, he thought, I hope that fucker sees them. He'll know then. He'll know he's not the only one.

His hips stuttered and he roared, head thrown back. Your name ripping from his chest. His girl. His. Only his. This god damned obsession was tearing him to bits. This was the last time. He promised himself. He had to stop or he'd go crazy. He'd completely lose his mind.

****

He didn't stay. He never did. Always some excuse and you always let him go. Didn't put up a fight. He didn't know how you really felt. And he didn't tell you he wasn't coming back. He had to move on, you had. It needed to end. It had to stop. He had to leave you behind. Like the best kind of memory. That's all you'd be.

He had to let the obsession go. It was time.

But deep down, Bucky knew he'd be back.