Dog Tags (Bucky)

You tugged, making him moan. Pulling his face closer to yours as you sat up on your knees. Now, Bucky would never admit to it in a million years. No one could know. And that was your little secret. What happened behind closed doors, stayed behind closed doors.

"Stop teasing," he whined and you smacked his thigh hard with your left hand, the right one still holding onto the chain of the dog tags around his neck. "What did I say?," you cooed, "hmm, baby boy?"

"You said to behave."

You smiled and kissed his pouty lips. "See, you can listen, sweetheart. You've been doing so well so far. I promised I'd reward you, didn't I? Told you I'd take good care of you? Is one orgasm not enough? Or are you just that needy?"

"I'll be good."

You smiled again, pulling on the chain while your free hand wrapped around the base of his cock, making him whine in protest. He was hard, leaking, so damn desperate for another release. He didn't know how long you'd had him like this, but he knew it was too long for his liking.

You kept your hand still, looking him over. His hair was messy from all the times you'd ran your hands through it. His lips were pink and swollen from all of the kisses you'd rewarded him with. He was panting slightly, trying so hard to not buck up into your hand.

He needed it so bad.

Tugging the dog tags a little more, he moaned obscenely, making you even wetter than you already were. How was that even possible? You knew he knew by the dark look in his eyes. He was going to make you pay later. You were sure of that. And you couldn't wait.

But for now, you wanted Bucky to beg.

"What do you need to do?," you asked softly, watching him carefully, gently moving your hand up his cock for just a tiny bit of friction. When he didn't answer, wanting to be defiant, you tugged harshly on the chain around his neck, making him whine.

"That's not it, baby boy."

"I said...what do you need to do?"

He chewed his bottom lip. You knew he was debating it. Deciding if he wanted to remain defiant or get what he really needed...some relief. "I need to beg," he whispered and you nodded. "Yes you do. Beg me, baby. Beg me to let you come."

He whined again, bucking his hips into your hand, earning another sharp slap to his thigh. "Sorry," he muttered, looking down. He knew he'd done the wrong thing, but his body was betraying him. "That's not how you get what you want, James," you warned.

"Please," he gasped, his voice strained, "please let me come. I'll do anything you want me to do. Touch you wherever you want me to touch you. I'll bury my face in that gorgeous cunt and eat you out all night."

You had to swallow a moan, you couldn't give in so easily or he'd get the upper hand and it would all be over in a flash. No, you wanted to play. You needed this, the push and pull. The give and take. You wanted to be in charge.

"Since you were so good...," you purred, dropping your grip on the chain and leaned over, swiping your tongue over the tip, making him moan, loud and deep, the sound going straight to your core, making you clench around nothing.

"Guess I should let you come, shouldn't I? Plus, you're so pretty when you're all fucked out like this."

You relaxed your jaw, taking nearly all of him and he moaned again, small whines and whimpers falling from his perfect lips, trying so hard to keep himself still. He was fighting a losing battle. Your moans around him pushed him further and further, his cock twitching in your warm mouth.

"Baby...please!," he cried out, so close that he felt like he might actually die from the overstimulation, the feeling of pure pleasure. "Please! Oh god! Fuck, sweetheart, I'm so fuckin' close. Ugh god!," he roared, his release filling your mouth without warning, his hands buried in your hair, holding you still against him.

You sat back up on your knees, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand, making him grin mischievously. He was panting hard, still trying to calm his rapid heart beat, still coursing with waves of pleasure. He grabbed your wrists, flipping you over on your back, those damn dog tags dangling in your face as he hovered above you.

"You've had your fun, now it's my turn."