2018 Christmas Story #1: Years

(I know this is being made a little early, but, I DON'T CARE!! I'M FINALLY ON CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! Enjoy!)

Rachel's POV
                                     I was walking alone in the cold, Maya and the others were all having a sleepover at her house, but I couldn't come because I'm busy tomorrow. It's been 2 years since the final battle and it's Christmas time! Though, I feel like something's missing...you see, I've had the biggest crush on Ira ever since the amnesia incident, but now that he's gone, I feel incomplete. 
'Why does love do this to people? Why does something that feels so wonderful have to have the price of heartbreak? I wasn't brave enough to tell Ira how I felt about him, nor did I ever get the chance, and now..he's gone..and I'll never see him again!!'
I was crying now, crying because I could never see the boy I had to look for for years to find, ever again...and it hurt me. I continued to walk with tears falling down my face, I didn't care if anyone saw me, nor did I care if anyone made fun of me. I just wanted him back, that's all I wanted for Christmas...just then...I got an idea...there's a singing competition in town square, if I enter it I might start to feel better, it could be fun! I went to town square and entered into the singing competition. I knew exactly what song I wanted to sing. Once it was my turn, I took the microphone, and decided to give a little speech.
Me:"this song is a message to someone very dear to me...he's not here..but I hope that I see him again someday...Ira...this is for you."
The music started playing, and I started singing,
Me:"
I don't want a lot for Christmas,
There is just one thing I need,
I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree,
I just want you for my own,
more than you could ever know,
Make my wish come true~
All I want for Christmas...is...
Youuuu~

I don't want a lot for Christmas,
There is just one thing I need,
I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree,
I don't need to hang my stocking,
There upon the fireplace,
Santa Claus won't make me happy,
With a toy on Christmas Day,
I just want you for my own,
More than you could ever know,
Make my wish come true~
All I want for Christmas is you!!

You, baby!

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas,
I won't even wish for snow,
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting,
Underneath the mistletoe,
I won't make a list and send it,
To the North Pole for Saint Nick,
I won't even stay awake to,
hear those magic reindeer click!
'Cause I just want you here tonite,
Holding on to me so tight,
What more can I do?~
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you!!~

You...baby!

Oh, all the lights are shining,
So brightly everywhere,
And the sound of children's,
Laughter fills the air,
And everyone is singing,
I hear those sleigh bells ringing,
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?
Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas,
This is all I'm asking for,
I just wanna see my baby,
Standing right outside my door,
Oh, I just want you for my own,
More than you could ever know,
Make my wish come true~
Baby, all I want for Christmas is
You baby!
All I want for Christmas is you, baby!
All I want for Christmas is you, baby!"

The crowd cheered loud and I actually won! It did make me feel a little better, but I still felt a hole in my heart. A hole that only Ira could fill. Just as I was about to leave, I heard the voice of a boy, the voice was familiar. Very familiar. It was just mature.
Boy:"Diamond?"
'Wait...the only one that calls me Diamond is..'
My eyes widened as I turned around...and there he was...Ira...he looked a little different, more mature, but it was definitely Ira. I started crying and I ran to him. We hugged each other, I was still crying tears of joy on his winter coat, he just laughed. Eventually, I let go of him and started asking loads of questions,
Me:"h-how are you here? How did you manage to stay? Why didn't you show yourself earlier?-"
Ira:"we said that our work here was done, not that we were leaving forever."
Ira said, calm as ever.
Ira:"you uh...you sounded great up there, I can see why you'd win."
Me:"o-oh...thanks..."
Me:"...you've grown up..."
Ira:"...so have you..."
Ira was right, I've matured as well as he has, I'm taller now and I wear lipstick sometimes, but not today, my hair is longer too. Ira's voice is finally cracked and he's taller than me now, he's a lot more mature now and well, to be honest, he looks great. Ira looked up for a moment, then froze and blushed like crazy, he looked like a tomato! I laughed at first, but then I looked up to see what he was looking at, we were under the mistletoe. I made the same face he was making and looked at him again. Still blushing, Ira looked at me, then smiled, we were both nervous, but to my surprise, he kissed me first! I was surprised at first, but then closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. After what felt like forever, our lips parted, we were both blushing again.
Ira:"...Rachel...I...I know this is a bit sudden...but...ever since the amnesia incident...I've felt happier whenever I'm around you...w-what I'm trying to say is...I..."
Me:"I love you, too."
Ira looked at me wide eyed for a moment before smiling softly at me, I smiled back. In that moment...I was happy...he was back...Ira was back...and he's here to stay.

(Aaaaaaaaand, there you have it folks!! That was Story #1 of my Rira Christmas Specials Book!! Remember that I'll be updating a new Christmas special each year at Christmas time! I hope you enjoyed this little short!! Bye!!)