2019 April Fools Story #1: Mystery Prankster

(Yeah, I turned this from just a Christmas book, to an ALL holiday book!)

Rachel's POV
                                            I woke up and went to the fridge to grab a snack. When I got to the fridge, I saw a note on the fridge. I looked at the note and it said:

Hey, Rachel. I had to go stop Marmo from doing something really stupid, I'll be back later. Oh! And before you look in the fridge, I'm just gonna warn you that the milk went BAD!
- Ira.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention! Ira and I have been dating for a couple months!
'Well, I'm glad he warned me about the milk.'
I thought, then I opened the fridge and I burst out laughing! Ira had drawn an angry face on the plastic milk container and put a small nerf gun beside it! Once I was done laughing, I saw that there was another note in the fridge:

April Fools! 🤣

I was confused,

'Huh? April Fools?'

I looked at the calendar. It really was April Fools Day! How could I have forgotten? I looked at the "bad milk" one more time and couldn't help but giggle. Just then, I felt two arms wrap around me. I blushed and smiled.
Me:"hello, Ira."
Ira:"hey, what did you think of my little surprise?"
Me:"I think you're a dork."
Ira:"hey!"
I giggled and kissed Ira on the cheek. Then I went to make breakfast. After I finished making our omelettes, I set them on the table and we ate. Since my parents are away a lot and Rory is usually somewhere playing with the other pixies, Ira usually stays at my house with me to keep me company, which I'm glad about. Me and Ira got our uniforms on and went to school. We met up with Maya, Mackenzie, and Regina when we got there. When everyone opened their lockers at lunch, everybody got a pie in the face! I was about to shout at Ira because of what he pulled earlier, but then I saw that he got a pie, too! I wiped the blueberry pie off of my face, but Ira just licked around his lips.
Ira:"mmm, strawberry rhubarb!"
Me:"you goof, get the pie off your face!"
I said, giving him a wet wipe. He cleaned his face off and we looked around. Literally EVERYONE in the hallway was covered in pie!
Maya, Mackenzie, and Regina all came over to us, I gave them all wet wipes.
Maya:"I think someone really loves April Fools."
Mackenzie:"yeah, and from the looks of things, they're going all out!"
Regina:"well, let's hope that this was it for the day. I don't want anymore pie in my face."
Ira:"to be honest, I didn't mind the pie."
Regina:"that's because you got strawberry rhubarb! I got lemon meringue!"
Ira:"lemon meringue isn't even that bad, if nobody liked it, it wouldn't exist."
Me:"ok, let's just get to class."
All:"ok..."
Throughout the rest of the day, everyone kept getting pranked! After school ended for the day, we'd all had enough. We met up with Clara and Natalie to discuss the problem. Apparently, the whole city kept getting pranked! Clara's fathers business places were pranked multiple times today as well and so was Natalie's Grandma's tea ceremony, and their schools were pranked, too! Ira called Marmo and she said that even Mercenare hideout was pranked!
Regina:"geez, talk about a prank apocalypse!"
Me:"this is crazy! Who would be able to prank an entire city on their own?!"
Ira:"Yeah, let alone prank the hideout! No human or Splendorian should be able to even find it without a Mercenare's help!"
Maya:"this is too much! I say we find this mystery prankster and stop them!"

Ira's POV
                                     We were about to agree with Maya, but then we all heard a voice.
???:"hahaha! There's no need to worry about anymore pranks from me! I'm done now! I've accomplished pranking the whole city and now I can check it off my bucket list!"
I knew that voice all too well, though, I was very surprised when I saw him. He looked at me and smirked.
Me:"J-J-JACE?!?!"
Jace:"hello...little brother."
Right then, I felt like facepalming and slapping myself at the same time.
Me:"of course...strawberry rhubarb...shoulda known..."
Girls:"BROTHER?!?!?!"
Rachel:"Ira, why didn't you tell me you had a brother?!"
Me:"heh...I might've forgotten to mention him..."
Jace:"aww, that's mean! How could you forget me?"
Me:"that doesn't matter! Why are you here?!"
Jace:"what? I can't visit my baby brother on my favourite holiday?"
He said, ruffling up my hair. I crossed my arms out of embarrassment and frustration. Jace just chuckled at me.
Me:"I swear...sometimes...I wanna kill you..."
Jace:"well, it would be kinda weird if you didn't. We are siblings."
Me:"ok, you have a point...could you get your hand off of my head, please?"
Jace:"I'm sowwy, your hair ish jusht sho shoft."
He said, teasingly, as if I were six instead of fourteen. Rachel giggled ever so softly.
Me:"mrf!"
Jace finally took his hand off of my head and I fixed my hair as best as I possibly could.
Jace:"well, I should get going. It was nice seeing you again, little bro."
Me:"yeah yeah, get outa here!"
Jace laughed and waved goodbye. Then teleported away. I sigh, then I looked back at the group.
Me:"well...if you don't mind...I'm gonna go curl up in a ball and never show my face again..."
Rachel:"oh, come on! It's not uncommon to have a brother that likes to tease you!"
Me:"I know...I just hate it when he does this..."
Maya:"he's done this before?!"
Me:"sorta. He likes to prank a crazy amount of people every April Fools Day and then embarrass me in front of a small crowd...T~T...thankfully, it wasn't a cruel prank like last year..."
Regina:"what happened last year?"
Me:"...Well...long story short, he pushed me into a lake and I was wet, cold, and smelly for the rest of the day..."
The girls all winced,
Me:"yeah..."
Clara:"well, at least the day is almost over. I say we all go home and rest."
Natalie:"I agree with Clara. The April Fools panic is over. We can relax."
'That's what he WANTS you to believe!'
I thought. Even though I doubted that any of us really could relax, I just nodded along with the rest of the group. Me and Rachel went back to her house after that and as we were sitting at the table, eating supper, we were talking.
Rachel:"so, you have a brother."
Me:"yep, the serial prankster."
Rachel:"are you ever planning on pranking him back?"
Me:"oh...I will..."
Rachel:"hm?"
I held three fingers up,
Me:"in three...two...one."
I said, bringing down one finger every time I said a number. Then, right after I said "one" we both heard a loud yell coming from my room. We both went upstairs to my room to find none other than my dear brother, Jace, with a pie in his face and his shirt splashed with water, hanging upside down with his foot tied to a rope that hung from the ceiling. I gave a smirk.
Me:"hello...Jason."
Jace:"hahaha! I can't believe it! You actually got me!"
Me:"hey, I've learned enough from you to know how to prank someone!"
I untied Jace from the rope and Rachel handed him a wet cloth for him to clean the pie off his face.
Jace:"what are we gonna do about my wet shirt?"
In response, I picked up a mini fan and put it in his hand.

Me:"use that

Me:"use that."
Jace:"but, that'll take forever!"
Me:"I know."
The room was then silent until we all started laughing.
'*sigh*...April Fools...'