The black haired beauty; Tevin meets Momo Yaoyorozu!!

3rd POV
Previously on My Saiyajin Hero Academia, Tevin, Izuku, and Bakugou were in school and dealing with everyday lives. Bakugou's words to Izuku and Tevin made Tevin angry but Midoriya wondered if a quirkless person can be a hero. The boys managed to save Bakugou with a little help from All Might. The number one Hero gave Tevin and Izuku a chance. Can our young heroes do the impossible? Find out today on My Saiyajin Hero Academia!
1st Month of the 10 months of hell
Tevin got dressed wearing a similar gi to Of Gohan. A purple gi with red belt and red wristbands. Brown shoes and Izuku wore a white t-shirt with All Might on it and black shorts with red sneakers. The two would meet a skinny All Might which shocked both of them at first but in due time, they would learn what happened to him.

All Might's POV
"As you boys may know that I am indeed All Might, but my injuries are not fully healed due to my last battle. The only time I can be All Might is up to 3 hours. If I continue to use my buff form, I would surely lose it and revert back to my original form. Can I trust you two to keep this a secret?" I asked Young Midoriya and Young Tevin.

"Of course, All Might. Count on me and Izuku! We will not let you down!" Tevin spoke out of pride and honor. Izuku agreed with Tevin on my secret of One For All.

Tevin's POV
"Hey Izuku, I thinks I wanna train in my own way to increase my energy. I got a capsule that will do the trick. And no, it's not a medicine hahahahaha!" I laughed and push the mechanism for the capsule. The capsule clicked and I threw it on the beach sand a poof! A space pod appears. "Check it out! A gravity room, kitchen and a bed." We came out and Izuku did his training at the beach while I stayed inside the ship and began to train under 10x the earth's gravity in which was a tougher than I expected to be.

Momo's POV
Even though I want to be a hero, I couldn't believe that I got to be going to U.A. By recommendation. And since my quirk is creation, I will use it to the best of my abilities to be a hero! "This is it. My time to shine and become a hero.... just like All Might." I smiled proudly waiting for the ten months to pass by.

Izuku's POV
8 months later, Tevin and I have been sparring and going to school while we picked up trash from the beach cleaning up. Tevin decided to teach me how to work with the gravity room. I started off with 3x the normal gravity of earth and helped me control a bit of One For All as All Might was amazed of how Tevin and I adapted in different ways of training ourselves. "Tevin, do you think we should read the Turtle hermit style martial arts inside your suitcase?" I asked Tevin in which he nodded and we began to do rigorous training toning our bodies for speed, power, stamina, and endurance. At first, Tevin and I developed a brotherly bond due to the fact that his parents were gone in battle and perished in front of him. My mom took him in and at first, he was always being alone, afraid to interact with me but when he saw me get beaten up by Kacchan and his friends, he stood up for me and that's when he and I gotten close as brothers. 'Tevin, we will definitely be heroes and together along with Kacchan, we will see it through!' I thought.
During our 10 months of hell, we became much stronger and Tevin developing new moves and powers. His power up is called the Kaiōken technique and he can boost it up to x10 and 20 if he controls it. Plus, he taught me how use and sense other life forms and the Kamehameha wave but I had to put it with One For All to utilize the technique.

3rd POV
Tevin and Izuku Enter the Entrance Exams working their brains to their full capacity as Katsuki was pissed because Tevin and Izuku are going to attend U.A. As they passed with flying colors, they knew it was step one of them becoming Heroes. Tevin knows what fate they're destined to face. However, a certain female was interested in the young boys as they were talking about a combination move that we worked on during our training for 10 months.

Tevin's POV
"Izuku, I think when you use your One For All, we'll use the Kamehameha wave if we face anything worse than we fought before. And..." suddenly, I accidentally bumped into a girl who was very mature but was a teenager as Izuku and I. "Ow! I-I am so sorry, miss I didn't see where I was going." I exclaimed and she smiled and giggled.

Momo's POV
I was amazed how he was polite and somewhat respectful. I could imagine what type of quirks he has. "Don't worry. I know you didn't mean to bump into me. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu! And you are?" I asked him as Midoriya was talking to a brunette girl who saved him from falling on his face well technically, he didn't even utter a word to her.

"Um.... Tevin Midoriya, Ms. Yaoyorozu! I am going to take up Class 1-A. You?" Tevin spoke to me politely and it was so sweet for him to ask me what I'm taking up.

"I'm also going into 1-A as well. I hope we can be at the same class." I said as I gave him a cute wink in which he blushes red that only got me more interested in him.

It was time for the test and everyone was ready including Tevin and Izuku. I on the other hand was nervous about it but I won't lose focus of becoming a hero. Tevin was wearing a sleeveless gi and on the back of it had the word 'go' on it which I find it inspiring. I watched how Tevin moved. He was moving at the speed of sound but something was different. His Quirk is nothing. But, his abilities was physical ones. "(So fast and so strong!)" I thought but what came a shock is when Tevin open his hand out, a laser beam came hitting the 10 pointer. "(He-He can shoot lasers out from his hands?! He must have a dual quirk.)"

Tevin's POV
"Yosh! I hope Izuku is doing okay!" I said as I sped off taking down many points as I go. "(Heh! Looks like Bakugou is Trying his best to keep up with me.)" I smirked until we all heard rumblings. "W-w-What the hell was that?! Is-is that A GIANT ROBOT?!" Everyone was in shocked to see a Zero pointer going right after us. The other participants ran away but I stayed in the battle giving off a smirk just like Vegeta would do because of my Saiyajin blood coursing through my veins. Suddenly, Izuku was having a hard time getting points but he would never give up on his dreams of he and I becoming heroes. But, we saw the same brunette girl who saved Izuku from falling onto his face. "IZUKU!!! BEHIND YOU!" I screamed and Izuku sensed it and dodged the attack but also managed to save the brunette girl.

Izuku's POV
I knew saving her from sheer disaster and saw Tevin punched the Zero pointer having no effect. "We gotta use the combination to save everyone!" I screamed to Tevin in which he nodded. The bobbed haired brunette girl looked at us wondering what I mean of a combination attack to take down the Zero pointer.

Ochako's POV
"(What are they going to do? They need to get away from the robot.)" I looked in concern to the two boys who were ready to battle a giant Zero pointer. "NOOOOOOO! Forget about me and run! Ow! My leg!" I was in bad shape but the green haired boy saved me and now I see them cupping their hands as if they were holding a ball.

Momo's POV
"(What are they doing?)" I looked to see two bright lights appearing in their hands.

"Ka....Me...Ha.... Me..." Tevin shouted as Izuku suddenly whispered.

"One For All: Ka.... Me....Ha..... Me....." Izuku joined in as the two lights shined in blue ball forms and it was like nothing I had experienced to see. "What in the world....? That power..... it's a-a-Amazing!" I looked at the two young men.

Tevin's POV
"NOW, IZUKU!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" We both jumped in the air and yelled releasing a full power Kamehameha wave and Izuku's One For All Kamehameha was on point. Both of us were extremely tired from putting out too much energy on the attack but it was worth it causing the Zero pointer to explode. Some were amazed by the sheer force of the blast. Especially, a brown haired brunette girl and a spiky black haired female. The girl with the bobbed hair saved Izuku by slapping him and placed her fingers together making him float while I fell and made a crater the size of a.... well crater lol! "Hey, Izuku! Nice job there, buddy! But, I think we need to practice the Kamehameha wave a bit more hehe... Urk!" I was in bad shape after using a Kamehameha wave with Izuku but Izuku was also badly injured as I.

3rd POV
An elderly woman tend to our injuries as well as the girl's injured leg and the woman gave a kiss and the girl's leg causing the injuries gone in which Tevin was shocked to see but Izuku knows who she is. It was Recovery Girl and she sighed to see Tevin and Izuku exert a lot of their quirks. "You boys have got to be careful. Overusing your quirks is bad for you." Recovery Girl spoke as the two smirked and nodded.

Momo's POV
"Those two are amazing! Especially, Tevin. He has a impressive quirk. And Izuku's quirk is much like All Might. But what's strange, Izuku utilizing the same laser beam quirk." I began to walk home hoping that I will meet him again in which I smiled thinking about Tevin.

3rd POV
What is next for our young heroes? Find out next time on My Saiyajin Hero Academia!!