Creeper

You were outside, building a house. You'd just joined the server, and was doing fairly well, a helmet and boots made of iron, as well as tools. You had food, and plenty of wood and stuff to build your home up with. You'd enclosed the plot of land in a fence, and had placed torches, so as to avoid any run ins with the mobs who decided to take monster form. They can't control themselves when in that form.

You were building, placing windows, when you heard a hiss. "Fuck...." You whispered, and slowly turned to see who it was, though you knew it was one of the creeper people. They're sneaky, quick, and explosive. You turn to come face to face with a blonde boy, a green hoodie on, a mask covering his lower face, green eyes, and black jeans. He had a few sticks of tnt and a redstone torch. "Hello missssss." He hissed, a cocky tone to it. He pulled off the gas mask, and smirked. "Uh... hi?"

You had to admit, he was hot. But you really didn't want your house destroyed. "What a nice housssssse." his s' were drawn out and hiss like. "Uh, I guess? I just started yesterday... so..." You shrugged. He grinned, and opened the gate. "No... no you can't come across the fence..." You attempted to push him out of your plot of land.

"Aww, come on ssssssweetheart, I jusssst wanna take the grand tour~" he'd seen you around Minecraft High, and liked you. "Ugh, fine. Can I know your name, so I know what to tell my friend when she asks why I came back?" you stood, arms crossed. "Cole" he nodded. "Alright 'Cole' let's get this over with." You led him towards your house. He followed, closing the door behind him. You point to the crafting area. "Crafting, that's the kitchen by it, then the lounge area..." You point to the ladder that leads to your room. "And that up there is my room." You say, and begin pushing him towards the door.

"Aww, I wanna see your room..." He winked, causing you to blush and mentally facepalm. "Ugh, let's get this over with." You climbed the ladder to your room, and gestured to the shelves of books, and discs by your radio, and your bed. "My room." He looked around at the band posters on your wall. 'Fall Out Boy', 'Panic at the Disco' and a few others covered the walls. He sat on the bed. "Comfy." He grinned and sprawled out on your comforter. "Haha Cole, but I feel like it's about time I eat, so you can leave if you want." You shrugged, and started climbing down.

"Nah, I think I'll stay and eat with you." He grinned, and followed you. You sighed. "Okay." a hurt expression crossed his face. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked, a bit worried that his crush hated him. You liked Cole, but you were new, and in none of his classes, so you didn't know him that well. You did know that he didn't make that many friends though.

"No, no, it's okay, I just have to make sure I have enough food!" you blurted, to which he grinned. "Okay! Thank you." He smiled. You had gotten some food and you sat on the couch and talked. You'd expected him to go home by now, but he kind of fell asleep. He literally fucking set his head in your lap and fell asleep. You kind of awkwardly pet his head. .

"Okay? Goodnight...?" you had to sit there until he woke up, or he could decide to take mob form or take out a block of tnt and blow your house up. He nuzzled into your stomach, causing you to blush.

~time skip~

You'd dozed off with his head still in your lap at some point. You woke up, and looked down at your lap, where he still was. You shook his shoulder. "Ey. Cole. Get up." He opened his eyes slowly, and stretched in your lap. "Free me please." You attempted to push him off your lap. He sat up.

"Hey (y/n), wanna go on a date Sssssaturday?" he grinned, fixing his hoodie and hair. "Sure." You smiled. "Great!" he leaned down and kissed your cheek. You blushed. "Alright, well, if you want you can stay for breakfast?" you sounded hopeful. He pretended to think, but agreed.

You two had breakfast and went on your date.

You decide the rest O^O