Chapter 4 My shark tank pitch

The bell rings and max's class ended. Thank goodness. As much as it was fun to become someone else, I'm ready to get back to my body. Looking in the hallway, I found myself standing by my locker. I approached my body.

'hey Max how was your test.' He said to me. back

'It went well. I know I passed it.

'I'm glad max.'

'Your having a little too much fun with this.'

'Just a little.'

'Ready to switch back?'

'I'm ready.'

We snuck into an empty classroom. Ad least there's no one in the classroom. I pulled the two rings out of my pocket. The ring shines with the promise of magic. I hand max one of the rings and I put one on my hand. The change was rapid. I looked down and saw maxs clothing changed to mine and my hair covering my eyes. I was me again. I looked across the room to see max back to normal.

'That was fun. Man I would pay money to have an experience like this.' Max said.

'Really, that gives me an idea. Lets start a business together.'

'What do you mean?'

'There is people in the school who want what you had. People want to avoid taking a test or are to nervous to tryout for a team, or audition for the school play. With these rings, We could take their place. And we could charge for that.'

'That's a good idea. I'm in. I think I have the perfect first client for this.'

'Great. Have them meet me here tomorrow morning with $100 cash. Got it.'

'Got it. see you tomorrow.'

'See you.'

I felt like I have just sold my soul. But this is gonna be fun. And the plus side is that we will be getting paid for it. Lets roll the dice