Jacharys Background Story

* 3rd person POV *
They both were once Prince Zachary and Prince Jack. Now they are King Zachary and King Jack. They were forced to marry after Zach got pregnant. Sadly Jack didn't want to marry Zach. But they were forced. Jack was a fuck boy. He will have sex with every boy in the small kingdom of Blossoms (made up). Then he'd leave them the next day. With Zach he got him pregnant. Zach was the son of King Matthew. (Made up also). King Matthew found out his son was pregnant 2 weeks later. He had asked who the father was. Zach said Prince Jack father. Zachs father went to the kingdom of Blossoms to force Jack and Zach to marry. They were now married 2 days later. Jack had ignored Zach for a couple of months. Zach did the same. But when Zach found out he was having twins.... it was a different story. Jack I'm having twins. What the hell!? It's not my fault. It's your fault you didn't wear protection we wouldn't be in this mess. I did wear protection that day Zachary. Then why the fuck am I pregnant!? The condom must have broken or something! Why are you such a fuck boy? Jack didn't respond to Zachs question. I don't know Zach I was born like this. With that he left. Zach promised to protect his daughters. Even though Jack wasn't there he will still protect them. It was the time were Zach had to give birth but Jack wasn't there. Zach pushed for 12 hours before he had his daughters. He made Jack have them named. He named them Abbie and Ashlyn. Jack didn't want to carry one of them. Zach cried. But saw that they both look like Jack a lot. It was a time where Zach and Jack got along by when the twins were 2 year old. Jack had accepted the fact that he got a boy pregnant and he had his daughters. Right now they are happy with their daughters.