Mine again

* Jonah POV *
I'm so nervous. I'm asking my ex to go on a date. Well I need to get over it. " Hey Daniel?" " Yeah?" " I wanted to ask you something." " What's that?" He asked shirtless. I gulped and said " Would you like to go on a date with me?" ( YEET) " Of course." I sighed and nodded. A few hours later, Daniel came out wearing some shorts with a pink shirt. I smiled, he smiled back. We went outside and ate. " Why did you ask me to go on a date?" " Because Daniel I still love you." " Then why'd you cheat?" " I was drugged by my step mother."
* Flashback 3rd person POV *
Jonah was walking down the long halls of the castle. When all of a sudden, his step mother came out. Jonah got scared of her. In fact he was always scared of her. His biological mother died after giving birth to her younger sister, Svea. Jonah was sad about that. But was happy that his mother was in a better place. Svea was a really happy girl. His father decided to marry another woman. Jonah didn't want to because he wanted his real mother. Not some random slut who wanted money and fame. Jonah was 10 at that time (pretend). He couldn't do anything. His new "mother" didn't like him at all. One day when Jonah was 17 years old, his step mother, drugged him. Jonah didn't know how to act. So he got some one else, and then did love to him while dating Prince Daniel. Daniel was depressed and didn't let Jonah explain. Jonah tired to do everything but didn't work. In the end he gave up on finding Daniel.
* Jonah POV end of flashback *
I was crying at that memory. Daniel hugged me. I felt save in his arms. I was getting butterflies in my tummy. Well I was falling in love with him again. After him pulling away, he kissed me. I was surprised but kissed back. " Daniel be my boyfriend again?" " Yes Jonah." He kissed me again, and I kissed back again. I love him so much. I promise to myself I won't let anyone hurt him. Even if it means die for him, I will do it, as long as it's not him.