Donahs Background Story

* 3rd person POV *
Jonah and Daniel, two boys that were in love. Jonah was the son of King George and his kingdoms name was Kingdom of the 7 seas. Jonah couldn't find love. Till he met Daniel. It was love at first sight. Daniel was in super love with the oldest boy. And so was Jonah. They could never get separated. Till one day Jonah and Daniel made love. Daniel enjoyed it. But after they made love Daniel stared to feel sick. His father called the doctor. Your royal highness, I have to tell you that Prince Daniel is pregnant. The news shocked the king, but he was happy that his son was pregnant. Thank you Carol. No problem, I will now leave. Daniels father walked in to Daniel room. I'm so happy your pregnant. I thought you were gonna be mad. No Daniel I'm happy, now who is the father of the next royal baby? It's Prince Jonah Marais, father. Even better. Daniels eyes lit up that his father was happy he was pregnant. Sadly back at The 7 Seas, Jonah had been cheating on Daniel with another guy. Daniels father found out and boy he was furious. Daniels father never told him about the pregnancy of Daniel. But Daniels father was more surprised when Daniel was having twins. Daniel was happy. Nine months later Daniel gave birth to girl twins. He named them Ava and Eva. He decided to name them Marais Seavey. His father gave in that his nieces were named after a prince that are the twins father. Daniel is still a Prince. And so is Jonah. But after 17 months Jonah sees Daniel with the twins who are now 17 months old. Jonah is wide eyed while Daniel just stands there, looking down.