Birthday (Kiribaku)

Kirishima p.o.v

I and Bakugo have been dating for around 6 months. We have done lots of things and don't get me wrong I love him in all but I'm starting to get frustrated (sexually). Sometimes when he's being too cute I have to leave for a while because if I don't I will ravish the fuck out of him. Anyway, today's my birthday so we might go to a movie or eat dinner I don't really care as long as he remembers. *Ringgggggg* "Hello?" "Hey, shitty hair can I come over tonight?" "Sure, you know you didn't have to ask, Because I love and do anything for you!" I said as I smiled brightly while. "Anyway Bakugo got anything planned for today...... Anything special?" There was an uneasy pause between us before he said "no nothing special it's just a regular day, no anniversary, no Valentine's day, no birthday, no nothing", He replied. My heart shattered, was I really not that important to him? I mean he's never said I love you too. "O-okay bye" I stuttered before quickly ending the call before I could hear his beautiful voice. I ran and jumped into my bed hugging my pillow.

Bakugo p.o.v

"Hey, shitty hair can I come over tonight?" "Sure, you know you didn't have to ask, Because I love and do anything for you!, "Anyway Bakugo got anything planned for today...... Anything special?" There was an uneasy pause between us before I said "no nothing special it's just a regular day, no anniversary, no Valentine's day, no birthday, no nothing"I replied. "O-okay bye", he said before he ended the call. He had ended the call before I could say just kidding. I felt bad the present I got for him was that I was gonna make him dinner and then give him the bandana that he wanted for a while. 'Hmm, I need to get him something good. 'I thought. I should ask Deku for help, Wow my life became so weird after dating Kirishima. I walk out and knock on Deku's door. Through the door, I hear a " fucking hell, who is it now" the voice yelled. Heh, I just ruined a tododeku makeout. I then heard the door open "yes...oh hey kacchan!" "Deku I need your help". Deku's face went pale then went to pure happiness. "Eeek with what......... KIRISHIMA????!?!!!!?!?". I blushed and said "y-yes". Deku shoved me in the room and said "todoroki please leave I need to have a uke conversation with Bakugo. He left but gave me a death stare. "Okay um Deku what's a uke??". Deku stared at me and said, " a uke is hmm I don't know how to explain but basically your the bottom in sex." My mouth was wide open. "O-okay but the thing I came here for was to ask what should I give Kirishima for his birthday?." He inspected my neck and chest and said "you". "Huh?? What do you mean?". "Well, it looks like you guys haven't done "it" so maybe he wants sex. I can tell that he gets sexually frustrated. Todoroki was like that in the beginning but.....yeah let's just say that it doesn't happen frequently after that." he scratched his head while saying with a big blush. "U-um I know this is weird but um how do you p-prepare?.....". His eyes widened at my words and his face went red. "U-um you lube up s-some fingers, and well yeah you can guess the rest. You can do it or he could do it.", He blushed as he was explaining. I got up and said "thanks Deku I'll tell todoroki it's okay for y'all to have sex now....hehe.", His whole face went red. After leaving I went to my room and locked the door and closed the windows. Hmm, let's try this. I go on my bed and throw off my clothes, my erection sprang out and I began to pump it getting pre-cum as lube. 'im scared'. I entered one finger in "Ahh ugah" I whimpered in pain. I began to pump my finger in and out tears coming out if my eyes from the pain. Suddenly pain turns to pleasure "Ah.....Ahh" I thrusted in the other fingers and took my dick in my other hand and began to pump. I feel a warm ball form in my stomach as I came . "ugh...Kuh...Ahh!!". I cleaned up and looked at the time. It's time to go to his dorm I walk over and knock.

Kirishima p.o.v

My eyes were red from crying...I had stopped a while ago *knock, knock* I got up and opened the door. He walked in and said, "finally shitty hair". I look at him and give him a fake smile, I guess he sees it because he came up to me and said: "babe what's wrong?" " Nothing,...I love..".
He cut me off before I could finish "go take a shower you stink." "Okay". I walk to the bathroom and take a shower.