~Not till you make me cum~ (kiribaku)

This one is inspired by and levixeren comic video........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima p.o.v
"I love you Bakugo!". I yelled. "I know", he replied. "Why didn't you say it back??", I whined. "Cause I already know that you know that I do". "But it's more important when you say it. I'll do anything to make you say it!", I yelled. "Anything?". I nodded and he said "if you last longer in bed and make me cum with your dick in me." I smiled and said " okay I'll do tha- WAIT I CUM TO FAST??". He nodded and said "who else would I be talking about. Your In me five seconds and you cum. You get to excited and you cum. Size isn't the only that matters you got no technique. And when I do come you get me off by hand but even then your hand jobs are shit.!". I was shoked I put my head down and said "sorry Bakugo I put my pleasure before your and I thought I was pleasuring you but I really wasn't. I'm sorry." Tears rolled down my face. " Hey don't cry I'm sorry I'm just having a bitch. Sorry I went off on you like that it's just annoying". I nodded and said " I know how nice you can be". I then began to bite his ear and grind on him. "K-kirishma this is a public room.".. I continued to grind in him till he got hard " it takes a while for you to cum but you get hard in seconds. Let's both feel good~", I whispered in his ear. *Knock, knock* "Kirishima let's go watch the all might movie!!!" Deku interrupted. I got up and said "next time I will make you say I love you". I walked away and left him in the room.

Bakugo p.o.v

"Kirishima let's go watch the all might movie!!!" Deku interrupted. He got up and said "next time I will make you say I love you". He walked away and left me in the room. "Tch damn shitty hair don't make me wait". That night I waited for him to come by but he never came. One day passed he still didn't come. I was starting to think he wasn't coming at all, but shook it off my head he probably didn't want to come cause he's here everyday.

One week later

It's been one week and he still hasn't come back. I walk out and see that he was hanging some clothes. "hey Kirishima when is next time?". He seemed confused and said "next time?" "we do..it". He still looked confused and said "do what?". I started to get mad and yelled " do I have to say it aloud S-E-X!!". His eyes widened and he grabbed me and wrapped his hands around me and covered my mouth. " Woah I didn't know you were talking about that...you never talk about that in public." " Then Kirishima let's go to my house" I began to suck on his fingers and he began to grind on me. "Please stop Bakugo". "You can't complain when your griding on me from behind" I responded. His eyes seemed to widen then he began to say sorry and stuff.
"Bakugo please stop for now". I smirked and said " I see you want me to stop sucking your fingers.....and start sucking your dick". "Bakugo stop". "Kiri stop and let me suck you off", I said with an annoyed tone.

Kirishima p.o.v

"Kiri stop and let me suck you off", he said with an annoyed tone. ' what this is the first time Bakugo has ever been so hungry for my cock.' I look down to see him sniffing me ' what the actual hell.' I then became hard because of all the attention to my lower parts. "B-bakugo if you keep doing this I'm gonna wanna f-fuck you silly". He unbuckled my pants and let my cock out liking it and looked up and said "do it". I whined and said "I can't now". He seemed to have gotten annoyed and began stroking me and said "THE CuM LikE FUCKING ThIs"."ngh ehh...Bakugo I'm gonna c-cum back off". He then put my dick in his mouth and then began swallowing my cum. I could see his Adam apple going up and down. He looked so sexy swallowing my cum. He looked up and whispered my name and I jumped on him and I said "bakugooooo". I then realized why I was waiting and got up and ran saying "sorry Bakugo not now......I love you". I left him there confused and dirty.

Bakugo p.o.v

He left and yelled sorry as he left. I sat there and wondered why I even did it. I curled up into a ball and was startled when a broccoli said "Hi Kacchannnn!!" "Epp How long have you been there shitty nerd?!?". " I just got here I was looking for Kirishima he ordered something and asked me to give it to him. Have you seen him?." I shook my head and he smiry and said "what's on your face?". My eyes wide and I screamed "what" as I wiped my face with my sleeves. "Haha just kidding kacchan you should have seen your *slap* owwww. I'm tell todoroki!!!". He said while running away. ' fucking half and half ain't gonna do shit.'