Bath (Kiribaku)

Au/ this is another one inspired by a erenxlevi comic sorry if you don't like it
______________________________________Kirishima p.o.v
Bakugo has lots of pride in himself and doesn't open up. Though me and him are males we are going out. He accepted my feelings and we feel in love with each other. However there is no progress. During lunch I sit by him and grab his hand and smiled. "Oi don't hold my hand I public", he whisper yelled. I pulled my hand away and looked away. I looked at Deku and Todoroki, Deku had marks everywhere. ' lucky I wish Bakugo was like that '. I guess Bakugo saw that I was eyeing Deku because he growled at me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes "what", I said with a bored tone. I then go back to my thoughts ignoring him. ' I can say for sure that were dating, but it's my first time so I don't really understand but...holding hands,kissing, and then embracing each other right? Lovers do that type of thing?.' I glance at him and our eyes met, making me flushed."oi Kiri why are you sweating so much?". I looked away nervous because I wanted to kiss in in front of everyone and show them that he's mine, but if I do I'll die. His pride goes so far that I think a kiss isn't possible. Even though I'm his lover his pride is as high as ever. In my mind Bakugo is needy and a little cock slut. I sigh and cover my face with my hands. "Oi!" Bakugo yelled getting my attention. "Y-yes?" I replied. "Is there nothing but that in your head?". "Huh?" I replied confused, then I soon realized wat he meant. "What how did you know?!?". He sighed and said "it shows in your expression". I looked at him and said "I'm sorry!". He looked away and said "tch it's not like I don't want to!". My eyes widened but told him were and how I wanted to do it with him. After lunch we went to his house. "Tch Kiri your lucky my parents aren't gonna be home till next week". We walk up to the bathroom in his room and I turn no some warm water. After I finished putting the water in I turned around and saw that he was already almost naked. I immediately started to take my clothes off. I hurry and wrapped a towel around my hips to hid my hard on. 'Fuck seeing him naked is making me hard.' I turn around and see Bakugo naked not caring that he was exposed "your so bold"I yelled. "Tch why do you have your towel on?". He grabbed my towel and pulled it "wait-" "y-you...". My face reddened as he looked at my erection. "This isn't the u-usual!". He looked up at me with a cute face and I blushed and said "it can't be helped can it when the person I like is in front of me naked it becomes like t-thiss". I looked up at him and he had a smile on his face and said "Kiri....be gentle". My eyes widened and I said "Y-YES". He gave me an annoyed look.. probably because I yelled.

I went in first and sat down then Bakugo came and sat on my lap. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "Baku have you ever tooken a bath with anyone??". He shook his head and said "no it's my first time..". I giggled at his shy tone and hugged him even tighter. He then looked back and said "why the fuck u laughing Kiri?". I shook my head and said "nothing". 'me and Bakugo are really close'. I blush and say "can I-i t-touch you..?". He seemed annoyed and said " you don't have to ask every time...". I snaked my hand up to his chest and squeezed his erected nipple making him squirm. His squirming caused him to slightly grind on me but I held back my groans. "Wow bakubabe your skin is so smooth". Then I licked, sucked and bit his ears making him moan. "Nh..k-kiri..". ' aw such a cute voice from him '. "Kiri your being to slow..if your gonna do it do it while the water is warm or else we will catch cold and if I do I will kill you."
I smirked and said "well we don't know if we will catch cold or not". I then continued to lick and bit his ears while I also pinched and squeezed his nipples. He moaned more and said " s-shut up d-dont just touch th-here". I smirked and said "down there too". I then began to stroke his dick. I started slowly then I got faster. ' his expressions and noises are making me hard...'. His dick stood up and I slid my thumb over his slit making him moan out "ng mmhh s-stop the water is gonna get dirtty~..nghh". "It's not dirty and if I stop it would be worse~~". He looked away and said "i-i don't like it but..." I tilted my head in excitement. "But since your okkay with it s-so am i. So k-keep going~". I shudder as I feel my erection throb. ' crap '. "Put your hands in the edge and turn that big plump ass towards me..", I said in a deep commanding voice. He did as he was told and I bent down to where my nose could reach his ass and entered my tonuge in his hole to prep him. "Ahh kiri~ nghhh". He looked over his shoulder and his eyes widened as he saw me eating his ass. "Wa- Kiri stop..it's dirty..!". I sighed while I was still licking his ass making him shudder. "If I don't prep you properly you will be in pain..". He seemed annoyed and yelled "so because of that you lick it?!?". Ugh "you dislike it more when I'm licking you than when it hurts..? As expected of a pride freak.", I said. Bakugo began to pants and said "damn it...t-thats enough j-just, put it in....hurry d-do i-it." His face was flushed and he was drooling. "I might not be able to do it gentle..." He shook it off and moaned "hurry Kiri I need you....mh inside m-me..". I snapped and hurries to sit us down on the bath tub. Bakugo was on my lap and I was slowly slipping my dick in his hole. His moans we're music to my ears. " Uwahh Ahh k-kiri~~". His head was in my neck as his nails we're digging in my skin from the neck. We were both panting at this point and I said "..it's In. Did it hurt??.." I was worried because I saw tears in his eyes. He shook his head and said "I'm fine.. ahg". I nodded and said good. His insides we're nice and warm around my dick. The tightness of his hole made it even better. We began to make out making the sex better. Then Bakugo began to moan "ng k-kiri your s-so big and amazing i-inside me has nnn ~." I was getting close to my orgasm so I began to pump his dick making my thrusts match. "AHH AH KIRI~~ HA hhaa...t-the water got in....my stomach feels weird...ngg AHHH KIR- IM CUMING!!!". I began to thrust harder and replyied with "m-me too". I came inside him as his cum splattered on the mine and his chest and some landing on the water. "Ha ng Kiri once more please!".

"I FUCKING HATE YOU SHITTY HAIR!"
I shook my head and said "I'm sorry Bakugo you were just to sexy..". He gave me an annoyed look and said "we did it 3 times in the bathroom till I FUCKING PASSED OUUTT and I CANT FUCKING STAND BECAUSE MY ASS AND HIPS HURTT!!!." I smiled and said "you were so cute and let out a cute voice..if anyone heard it they would be shocked.". He turned and hid his face and said "NO MORE SEXX FOR A MONTH". I frowned and said "suurrrrreee".

Hours later
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
"Hnghhhh kiri..s-so deep "He moaned out. I smirked and said " more of what?". He then yelled " I want more of your dick in my ass!. Your d-dick is f-filling me up so... good so ple-Uwahhh" he almost finished saying before I thrusted faster and harder.

************************************
WORDS: 1432
I'm sorry this was shit and I got bored of writing this one. I have like 3 unfinished story's for this but hey I got one done. I'm gonna work on the others now byeee..