flame princess x fem! reader

(Flame princess x fem!reader)
You were by the sea land enjoying the broken pieces of random scrape both salvageable and neat treasures but a lot was trash. When you noticed a figure glowed by a light color surrounding it. You took a deep breath wondering if you should let your fight or run instinct kick in. When you noticed something a sniffle...the red thing was crying but for what for. You let your guard down as you ventured on. "Is there something wrong"you squatted feeling her warm fire warm up you. She sniffed before glaring at you but softening up a bit and signing.
"It's nothing" she said her voice was a welcome to you hearing her voice for the first time you felt something not the warmness of her but something in your heart.
"I can try" you said putting your hand on her "shouldn't have done that" you said before pulling your hand back. She looked at you and then the burn already setting in.
"Sorry" she said putting her hands on her lap. The moment you saw the rest of her face that wasn't hidden behind her arms you blushed loosing your voice.
"It's okay" you spitted trying to laugh at the awkward moment. You both locked eyes before she chimed in.
"I have to go home but ill see you here tomorrow" she said
"It's a date unless if you I mean it's not it's a casual hangout I'll never go out with someone I mean-"
"Its a date she said kissing your cheek until the 'pssss' sound of your skin sizzling under her lips started to interuped the moment. You we're left in awe as she left leaving both you and the warmth in your heart alone together.