Chapter 4

3rd person POV

"CODY!" London, Bailey, and Zack scream at the same time. Jug start getting wobbly and unstable so Archie and Betty rush to him before he can faint. Then he fainted. Right in his girlfriend and best friend's arms. Just as he fainted Zack, Bailey, and London rush to him. "Who are you?" Betty asked.

Bailey POV

"Who are you" some blonde girl with a perfect ponytail asks "I'm Cody's ex girlfriend that is his brother Zack and his other friend London" I say as I point to each of us while on the inside I am crying. "Who's Cody" a boy with brown hair asks "Umm he is right there" Zack says as he points to his twin. "You guys must have gotten the wrong person that right there is Jughead-" the boy with brown hair starts saying before a look of realization comes on his face. "You are the people that hurt Jughead's feelings" he says. Then the group of kids turn towards us with angry looks. "Sorry but that right there is Cody Martin" I say as he starts waking up.

Jughead's POV

I start waking up and I see everyone I know surrounding me. I start trying to back away from Zack, Bailey, and London with a look of horror on my face. "How did you guys find me"I ask them. All of my friends from Riverdale all seem really confused but right now that is not the point. "LEAVE NOW! I DONT WANT YOU IN MY LIFE! IT'S YOUR FAULT IT'S RUINED UNTIL MY ACTUAL FRIENDS CAME!" I scream as tears stream down my face "Co-" Zack starts but I cut him off " First, it's Jughead second YOU RUINED MY LIFE GET OUT!NOW! THE ONLY PERSON IN OUT OF YOU THREE I CAN STAND IS LONDON!" I yell because I can't deal with this. So I do what I did all those years ago. I ran. I ran and ran until bumped into someone. Mr.Mosby. He knew it was me "Cody." he says astonished with tears in his eyes. I start to ball my eyes out and soon I can hear the footsteps of the people know, Then I feel two small arms pull me into their chest. Betty. Then I sobbed for the millionth time that day.

A/N

Hello reader! Thanks for reading another chapter of my book. Net will be out today or tomorrow!

Lots of love

-Cherry