Chapter 9

*ZACK POV*
It's my first day back to school since the incident. Honestly I'm really nervous and I have no idea what to expect. Right now, I'm staying at Jug's place while Bailey is at Cheryl's (we thought it wouldn't be the smartest to not put Jugs ex and his girlfriend in the same house) and London is at Betty's. "Let's go!" Jug yells "Coming" I scream back and start going down the stairs. "Where have you been we're gonna be late" Jughead asks "I slept in doesn't matter now let's go" I said rushing quickly grabbing a banana and all my stuff.

TIME SKIP TO ARRIVING AT SCHOOL

ZACK POV

I was amazed at the school because I haven't been to a real school in forever. The last school I was at was the cruise and that was so different because well it was on a boat. "Follow me" Jug says and he starts leadings me through the maze that others know as Riverdale High. When we finally stopped I noticed a sign that said 'Student Lounge' when we walked in I saw everyone inside already. I just realized that we had to go to class soon. Oh god I'm not ready. "Hey guys" Jug says as he kisses Betty on the cheek and sits next to her. "Hey" I said and say next to London. A chorus heys and sups we're passed around. After that we all started engaging in our own conversations when Kevin said "Guys we have to head to class" my heart started beating and we all stood up and starting walking down the hall. After a couple minutes we stopped in front  of a door. Here we go again.

A/N

I'm not dead! So yes here's your next update. I've decided I'm gonna try and update both my books (yes I have two books now!) once a week. I thought giving you short updates on a week is better than giving you short updates once a month. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lots of love
-Cherry