A new beginning

The time came to go back to Hogwarts again. He was already on the train,  after tripping and falling on his way into the invisible wall, and having to be helped by a muggle born person. Just fantastic. Either way, he was sitting in a compartment alone, which he quite enjoyed. Just as he was making himself comfortable,  a black haired girl stood in the doorway of the compartment. "M-may I s-sit here?" She asked. "Yea, sure, why not?" John replied. The black haired girl sat down in the corner,, as far away from him as she could.  "What's your name? I'm John! John L. Davidson. "  the girl looked even more nervous. "I-I'm Shado....Shado N. Johnson.." she mumbled.  "Ooh, nice name!" John said, with faked excitement,  but the girl obviously couldn't tell. "Well, is it your first year at Hogwarts?" John asked.  "Yeah..it is my first year here.." Shado replied quietly.
"Well! I think we will make swell friends !" John said.  Shado gave a weak smile, then relaxed a bit. 'Well, atleast it's a quiet person and not a person that won't shut up..' John though happily. He turned to look out the window. He was ready to go back to Hogwarts.  You could even say he trained before this. In fact,  it was funny how he even got the letter. Oh yeah,  he was living with a family named The Davidson's. That's how he got his last name,  anyways. His family was proud of him, knowing he "would do great things "  and what not. This was the new him.
His new life.  A new beginning.