First Class...

Since John didn't know much about the recent wizard world,  he didn't know that Harry Potter was in his house, at all. But that all changed when he accidentally ran into him while hurrying to the great hall. "Oh! Sorry,...." he paused awkwardly. "Harry. Harry Potter. " the boy said, and the red head beside him said his name too. "And I'm Ron Weasley!" John nodded. It was ...amusing that these kids had no idea how old he really was.  HE WAS ******* 23!! Thank God for spells.... "well...I best be on my way. Bye bye!" John dismissed them. "Hey, John. " Jarry said. "You're the only other first year who doesn't go crazy when I walk near them. Thanks!" Harry said. "Uhh..what do you mean..?" John said curiously. "So you're a Muggle born,  I suppose?" Ron butted in. "N- ..yes. Yes I am.  I lived with them all my life." John replied.  Ron nodded.  "It's a surprise that you know what "Muggle" means, but you don't know who Harry Potter is. " Ron said.  "Uh..okay?" John spoke. "ANYWAYS.. Harry survived Voldemort!" Ron exclaimed excitedly.  "Ah..all right..that makes sense for why he is so popular.  Well, congratulations on surviving such an evil, (but smart) wizard on your own! Well, bye now!" John speed walked away from the two weirdos.
Time skip,  brought to you by Hermione Granger
So..the first class he had was F****N' POTIONS WITH THE SLYTHERIN'S.
He didn't like a lot of them, because his main friends were in SLYTHERIN. But they betrayed him..boy were they sorry after that! That's what got him expelled when he was younger. He was in fifth year,  so close to leaving and starting his own life! He even had a girlfriend,  but she died a few days after he was expelled. (Warning,  sensitive content ahead)

She hung herself.  She had nothing else to live for . He was the only thing that kept her going. How did he know this? Well.. for the 'he was the only reason she lived' was because she told her one night, when they were walking in the moonlight.  The suicide part, he stole a paper from a supposed homeless person,  and it was a wizard newspaper. Her death was on the very back. He cried a lot that day, he regretted doing stupid acts for himself to be expelled. But anyways, he snapped back to reality, and took a seat.
     (U know what he does in this class, so I'm not going to interfere with this anymore) John snickered,  still thinking when Snape embarrassed Harry Potter.  God was that comedy gold! The rest of the day went on smoothly,  but he was stopped by Shado. "I need to talk to you...iiin private..she mumbled,  looking around nervously. "Okay,  just lead the way to somewhere private than!" Shado nodded,  and lead him to....

Word count:480