Arrival , and a rival.

After a long train ride,  Shado and John got off the train,  and followed with the rest of the first year's to school . You know how it goes, they get on a boat, and arrive at Hogwarts,  then the introduction is said,  and they are ready for sorting.  And it was John's turn.  "Davidson,  John!" Ms Mcgonagall called out. John walked forward,  ready for the sorting. The hat was on his head in no time. "Hmm...I have sorted you before,  and I think you are still worthy to be in GRYFFINDOR!" The Gryffindor table clapped, and he strided confidently to them, and sat down comfortably.  Next up was Shado,  and she was in Slytherin. Shado looked at John sadly, then she made her way to the table. A dirty blonde headed girl made a face at him at the Gryffindor table.  "Uhm..what's your problem girl?" John said,  annoyed. "First of all,  I have a name,  it's Elixevetta." (t̕҉ḩa͜͝t͏̶s̨͞ ̧͘͜ąn̡͢͟͠ a̸̵͡͡c͜͟t͘͟͞͞ùa̢͢ļ̸͞ ̴̡͢ņà̷̕m̢̛͘ę̵̀͝ ̡͘͘͜)  John rolled his eyes.  'Excessive name...' he thought. "And I think you shouldn't be here!" Elixevetta stated with her high pitched whiney voice. "Uh..okay? D'you think that I care..?" Elixevetta huffed, and was quiet the rest of the meal. Then, the prefect lead them to their house, and they all got unpacked, John being ready for the year.After he was done with all the unpacking,  he gone to the common room just to relax. He made it all the way down the stairs and to the couch- without being bothered- and sat down,  but that didn't last long,  because Elixevetta sat down- beside him. "Hey, dork!" She spat. "What do you want, you useless idiot?" John retorted back. Elixevetta looked hurt. "I'm no idiot!" "Right now you are being one..now shut up and stop drawing attention,  you're going to embarrass me and yourself. " John whispered to her. And it was true,  she was drawing attention.  A few heads were turned to them,  but then they looked away quickly ince they caught John's eye. "Well, idiot,  I shall go now." Elixevetta stated,  and got up, but before she left,  John stopped her. " Ahem,  I have a name.  It's John. But you probably wouldn't care, now go get hexed, girl!" John spat venomously. Elixevetta shrank away while John gone to his dorm. John layed down,  mad as a bull that seen red, and gone to sleep. He didn't even greet his roommate , Alex. But, tomorrow was when they officially started school again, so Alex understood.