Chapter 37 : Lost One

You closed your eyes from the loud sound. The sound of a body falling on the ground resonated. When you finally dared to open your eyes, you saw Namjoon's gun, fuming. He still had the gun pointed at the place where Jin was standing, seconds ago. Namjoon was standing in front of you, grinning evily and his hand twitching from the killing. The sociopath's clothes were flapping in the wind, as he looked down to his dirty shoes. The sound of his shoes sticking to the floor full of blood was just disgusting. Looking down, you saw that the black leather shoes of Namjoon were dirtied with very probable blood of Jin and he was splashing in it, carelessly.

Kim Namjoon : I knew....this asshole would me betray me one day. Guess today was the day.

He turned to you and nonchalantly said, a look of craziness on his face and his suit speckled with tiny red dots.

Kim Namjoon : I'll be waiting for you for dinner, prepare yourself, princess.

He turned around, closed the door behind him and let you there, with the deafening silence of the room. You heard someone whispering your name. The sight of blood made you want to puke, but you forced yourself to go see the agonizing Jin, lying on the floor. You crossed the bed and looked at him. He was scared and blood was gushing out of his chest, near his heart. He was babbling about some random things, his eyes staring in the distance at something you couldn't see, but the one thing you understood was that wanted you to be around. So, just for him, you got on your knees and put your hand on his head, patting him to calm him down. You knew just looking at him that his wound was too important and that he wouldn't survive it.

Y/n : Jin...I'm so sorry.....

Kim Seok-Jin : It's okay, I'm in love with my myself, he mumbled, totally zoned out and still staring into space.

Y/n : It's alright, Jin, it's alright.

Kim Seok-Jin : I've....I've got something to give you and something to show you, Y/n.

Y/n : Alright...

Kim Seok-Jin : Can you please.....reach into my left pocket? I won't do anything, I swear, I'm just...kinda stuck to the ground.

Y/n : Sure, you said, obeying the broad shouldered man's final requests.

You reached into his pocket and found two papers which you pulled out of his pocket. They were a bit dirty from the blood, but they were still readable, which was a good thing. One was folded many times and one was folded only once.

Kim Seok-Jin : Open the one with writing in it first.

You opened it. It was some sort of letter to Jin, but you didn't know what it was for, despite the fact that you could read it all.

Y/n : What is it, Jin?

Kim Seok-Jin : It's for you....now. Keep it, Y/n.

Y/n : What is it, Jin, you repeated.

Kim Seok-Jin : It's a favor I got from someone years ago. Go to the adress written on the back. Choose your favor carefully and escape this hellish place.

Jin gave one of his last breath of air, sighing loudly. He looked to the sky, staring at the ceiling. His livid face was becoming as white as a sheet and you knew that he was near death.

Y/n : Jin?

Kim Seok-Jin : Do you have the other paper?

Y/n : I do Jin.

Kim Seok-Jin : Open it, please.

You opened the folded paper. It was a picture of Jin and Jimin, smiling together. Jimin was doing a heart, his thumb and index held closely to the camera while Jin was just winking at the camera cutely. It was honestly the cutest thing you'd had ever seen.

Kim Seok-Jin : Can I see him one last time?

You put the picture close to his face, for him to look at his crush. Jin smiled faintly.

Kim Seok-Jin : He's cute.......my Jimin.....

The broad shouldered man, still holding his wounded chest with one hand. Suddenly, a big grin lit his face up, as he reached for the sky.

Kim Seok-Jin : Jimin?

Y/n : Jin, there's nobody-

You realized that he wasn't with you anymore, but he was with him, somewhere better than here.

Kim Seok-Jin : Hey Jimin, I've got.....I've got to tell you something....Jimin.....

And those were his final words before his head rolled on his side, lifeless. His eyes lost their spark and his hand holding his chest, rested, and felt flat on the ground next to him. All his muscles seemed to relax. Jin was happy. He was going to tell Jimin and they would be with together forever.

But Jin was dead.