Ending 1 : I Love You Too

Y/n : I love you too, Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled, happy from your decision. You went to the bathroom, thinking about what you just had said, not regretting it. You went back to your seat and strapped back down. You rested your head on Tae's comfortable shoulder and he hummed you to sleep with sad songs. Your eyes slowly closed, as you were still tired and you drifted to sleep, happy from your decision. It was going to be hard in America, so you were glad that you could at least be with someone you cared about. And the rest of BTS would always support you. You had developed such great relationships with them in such a short amount of time, that it was impossible for you all to part ways, especially now. It felt good to have friends.

2 weeks later

It was the beginning of fall and it was becoming more chilly. It was a cloudy day and the sky was greyish, it reminded you of the sky in the wintertime, back in Seoul. It was almost the same kind of grey too, you'd almost believe that you were back in Seoul. Not a ray of sunshine was passing through the thick clouds. There was wind blowing, making the fallen leaves spiral around in some aerial ballet. You had a long white coat on, just good enough to make you feel warm in this chilly temperature. Leaves were already falling down, turning red, brown or yellow and were being picked up by the wind. Your hair was blowing from side to side in the wind. You all had brought something to him, but you had bought a bouquet of white smeraldo flowers for him, twenty minutes before coming here. It had been difficult to find some, but you had insisted so much on getting those flowers specifically that you had finally found a bouquet for him. When you, Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi and their girlfriend, a white veil covering most of her face, entered, you all went silent, to respect him. A crow hawked in the distance, making the atmosphere even more gloomy. The gravel under the soles of your shoes was making a crunchy sound, almost like snow. Everyone looked sad, looking down at the ground, as everyone remained silent for their fallen friend. When you arrived to his place, you stopped and stared at his marble monument, having a hard time keeping your tears from falling off your face. You had all decided that this was the best thing to do and that he would most certainly be happy to have been remembered in that way.

Here lies Park Jimin
1995-20XX

Everyone's best friend
You were the best one of us

You removed the flowers from their plastic wrapping and laying them, one by one, at the feet of Jimin's grey tombstone, hoping that the wind wouldn't blow them away. It was almost ironic how such a happy and cheery person would have such a grey and plain tombstone at his death, but life was made this way.

Min Yoongi : So who wants to start, he said, breaking the silence.

Kim Seok-Jin : I....I do.

Jin, dressed in a white coat, which stopped at his hips, matching his raven hair, took a big breath in. He put his hand in his back pants pocket and took out a small paper, folded many times. He unfolded it, holding it with the both of his hands and read, his voice full of emotion, his letter.

Kim Seok-Jin : Jimin, you were probably the best one of us. I'll always remember you for your smiles and your energy, which seemed to be contagious to everyone of us. You were in some sort, the kind of brother we always wished we had. You were probably too good for this world. You have been the best thing to me. You brought me back on my feet when I felt down and made me happy once more. The feelings you made me feel when we were together, made me realize what was really love at its purest and most simple form. I wished I could have told you everything, but I wasn't able to. I truely wanted to, but, I was scared of being rejected or that if I said anything, it would change our relationship for the worst. ARMYs around the globe and everyone here will miss you. I hope you'll be happy where you are and that you'll always be looking over us. Yours forever, in this life and the next, Kim Seok-Jin.