Chapter One :Fragile Chick

Amelia's POV

I can scent the oceans aroma beneath my nostrils.I can feel the suns lips on my pale skin.The coconuts are dancing like ballerina around me.Ten meters away, I  see a group of friends playing beach volleyball like crazy dogs on the street.I found myself wearing a black two piece swimsuit.From a distance I hear them call my name  and said "Amelia!Join us!Let's play!".I smile to them and ready my self," Coming!" I shouted."Ouch" but the time I get near them I bump into a transparent invisible wall."Guys!Help me!",I try my best to ask help from them but it seems they don't hear me.

 "Haha",I heard a laugh at my back."Mom?Dad?Dr.Charon?",I was suprised to see my parents and my private doctor laughing at me."Where do you think you're going my dear.",my mom said with a scary face.They burst into laughter like scary witches on fairy tales."Guys stop!Please I'm begging you.",I shouted in agony while covering my ears.

"Sweetheart wake up!Your just dreaming." .The time I hear my mom's voice I realized that all of those are just DREAMS,the beach,my group of friends and the black two piece swimsuit are just a product of my creative mind."Stay still okay?It's just a nightmare and always remember that me and your dad will always protect you.",mom said in a sweet voice.How many years did I heard those words?Oh!It's seventeen years already,since the day I was born -_-.I understand that my parents just want me to be safe but now I'm turning 18,the  threshold of adulthood,the age where I should be independent and stand for my own without depending on my parents strength.How I envy those people who are capable of doing it.I always questioned my self,"How come that in a billions of people on the world,I am the one who is punished by this rare incurable disease.

According to my mom,I was born healthy.But a week later they notice that I easily get bruises just in a slightest touch.And in came out that I'm diagnose in a skin cancer called  Epidermolysis Bullosa or EB for short,it cause my skin to peel and blister just in a slightest touch.That's why I am forbidden to interact with other kids on my childhood days until now.My mind is physically active but my body isn't. Without caution,anytime my life will be put in danger. 

Whenever I am ask what is the ideal gift I want to have,I always answer "Two piece swimsuit".The time I answer that,everyone on my family just stay in silence.I know I'm asking a thing impossible for me to have because of my situation.

BROOM!,I came back to reality when I heard noises of motorcycles on the street.There are so many motorcycles consecutively  passing on our limousine car.It seems like a motorcycle parade or maybe motorcycle race."Gosh!What are those people.Why are they enjoying dangerous activities like that.",my mom murmured .Scenarios like this are my favorites.I like watching physically active activities that are fun to watch,mostly those dangerous ones like this.

There are so many motorcycles passing by but there are one person who caught my attention.He didn't wear a helmet on his head.That is against the traffic law.And I envy his  bravery,not like me.My heart skip when our eyes met.

Gosh he's so cool and handsome.He has this romeo aura,a modern prince charming.Thick eyebrows,long eyelashes,sun-kissed skin,and a masculine figure.

I thought he was smiling at me but I realized that our car's window is tinted

I thought he was smiling at me but I realized that our car's window is tinted.Gosh I almost fall for him.He's such a narcissistic person.