Chapter Two:Mummy Girl

Allie's POV

Just a few blocks away and I can go now to get my money.When William's eyes and mine met.I gave him a smirk that will surely annoy him.He was the best racer in the team back then but unluckily for  him I get his throne when I join them."Loser." I said to his face before I over spreed my motorcycle.Now I'm the one leading the race and surely I will win again this time.

"Sh*t...Not now." ,I cursed when I heard a siren coming from a police car .The players go in separate path.I don't know where they go because I can't see them now and the only thing I can see right now is the police car coming for me.

"Stop your motorcycle now!"

How I hate to hear his voice.This fatty man is always ruining my day.I gave them a smirk and run motorcycle the fastest I can.It's not that I'm afraid to be in jail ,I just don't like my dignity to be ruined whenever they caught me.William will surely be happy when it happens.

I enter into a vestibule area between two buildings.I'm one hundred percent sure they can't track me here.Why?because I use this place as an escape medium whenever they are looking for me and they failed to caught me many times because of this place.

"No way.",how can this be happening.How do they know that I'am here?

I'm busted.

Amelia's POV

"5 meters more".Okay few meters more.Gosh I'm so excited to upgrade my racing car.I can finally buy the new version one's I earn the coins from this level.

"Good day Dr.Charon." I hear my mom greet him,he my private doctor  ever since I am prison with my disease.

"Sorry for the inconvenience.By the way How are Ms.Amelia."-Doctor Charon

"Fine." I answer without looking at him.I know it kinda rude but I'am just so eager to finish my game.

"I guess it's already time for SOMEONE to finish what she is doing,"

I know he is referring  to me.I'm not stupid but I ignore him.I pretend I don't hear him.

"Mom?!" I was suprised when my mom get my phone without my consent.

"My game..."

"It's for your own good sweetheart.You can play it again next time after your check-ups." Dad added.

It's easy for them to say it.-__-

Allie's POV

"Give me your phone." 

"I won't"

"Allie?Your phone or your  motorcycle?Or maybe you want me to get the two from you."

He said in an annoying voice.Blackmailing me is really his talent.

"Fine."

Even it's against my decision I handed him my phone.

"Good,nurse keep this for me please.Take this to the lost and found area."

Haha stupid old man.Lost and found area?Mmm...

"It's good that I take your phone from you so that you don't have any contact from your bad influence friends.It's a way of keeping you away from danger.You should be grateful that me and Sgt. Thomas are friends or if not you are sleeping on the jail tonight.Now get out of my face I still have an appointment to do."

I get out from his office and on my way I passes on an open door.

There's a girl .Her body is covered with bandages just like a mummy,well except of her face.

I'm curious what condition she have.Maybe she is really a mummy rose from the grave .Haha what a silly mind I have.Mommy doesn't exist on this generation.