Grimm and Reaper

1st Bio

Name: GrimmReaper (Grimm for short)

Age: ???

Gender: Male

Species: Fallen Angel

Height: 6'7"

Personality: Fun, annoying, usually good at comebacks, has a thousand years worth of knowledge that he never puts to use, has a darkside that he fights every waking hour.

Likes: His friends, Reaper, video games, food (for the mouth feel), his scythe, his brothers, Miranda Wrights, sports, Anime, and newspapers.

Dislikes: Sinners, work, being told what to do, and being scolded.

A/N: because of him being a skeleton we'll skip things like hair and eye color.

Clothes: a long black robe,

Weapon: a scythe which he can summon and unsummon.

Short Backstory: Grimm was once a powerful being that was sealed away, in one of seven seals, to await the call to end the world by bringing Hell with him. His brothers suffer the same fate as they too were sealed away.

Once the seals were broken by a great lamb, and Grimm and his brothers rode out of their seals and brought the end to the world...but they were stopped by a being unlike any other...a being made by something else.

2nd Bio

Name: Ray "Reaper" Venture

Age: 27

Gender: male

Species: Human (spiritual Nephilim)

Height: 5'8 and a half

Hair color: brown

Hair style: a bit messy.

Hair length: short

Personality: responsible, good manors, nice to everyone (except to Grimm), and is strict at times.

Likes: Alchohol, metal music, bringing in bad guys, his friends, Grimm (sometimes), pizza, sports, and keeping hid business a float.

Dislikes: Bad guys, paperwork, Grimm (most times), video games, and super heroes.

Clothes: he wears a black leather jacket, blue boot cut jeans, biker boots, and some black aviators.

Weapon: he too carries a scythe that he can summon and unsummon

Short Backstory: Reaper was once the lead singer to his Metal band 'Caved In' he used to be known as the 'man with a thousand voices' as he could sing in many different tones perfectly, and has sung with many other bands.
And all at the age of 16.

But that all changed when he was out hiking with his friends, he ended up getting seperated from them and stumbled upon an ancient ruin that couldn't have possibly be where it was, as it had Babylonian and Hebrew markings inscribed within some of the structures. Reaper went inside the largest structure as he was curious to what was inside.

Within the structure was paintings depicting men on horseback, one with a sword, one with scales, one with a bow, and one with a scythe, and in the middle of the room was the scythe that was shown in the painting; the scythe was in a display case, which was odd considering the case looked modern, but despite that he opened the case and took hold of the scythe, he continued to examine it, then while he was examining the blade he accidently knicked himself.
After that moment, his life would never be the same, as right before his very eyes appeared Grimm, because of cutting himself he allowed the scythe access to his blood, his heart, his soul, causing the Soul of Grimm to merge with his own.