Indigo

Mai grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the closet and literal threw you in. After a few seconds the door to the closet open in a split second, then closed before you could see who it was. You leaned against the wall and heard footsteps coming towards you. You could only see the outline of the person, but when they said "Hey (Y/N)" with a deep gentle voice, you knew who it was. "H-hi Yami" you stuttered. Yami had been your crush since, the day he saved you from a bully at school.

Yami walked closer to you, and soon he was standing in front of you. "Soooo, I've never played this game before. Can you tell me what it's about?" Yami asked with a tone. "W-well, it's a-about.. umm, it's hard to explain" you said nervously, not knowing how you should tell him that it's about making people kiss. "Then can you show me?" He asked pretty smooth. "OH F*CK, that was smooth" you thought, and had a shocked expression. "Um..uhh.. o-okay..." you stuttered, getting nervous. You grabbed the top of his shirt and pulled him closer to you. He slowly rapped his arms around your waist, and you pulled his face to your's, and you lips met. You stood there for a few seconds before you pulled back. Only to feel your libs get slammed into another more passionate kiss by Yami, and you rapped your arms around his neck. Yami licked your bottom lip asking for permission to enter. You parted your lips letting him enter and explore your mouth. After some time air became a problem, and you two pulled apart. You both breathed heavily for air, but eventually Yami grabbed your thighs and rapped the around his waist. And soon another make out session began.

When suddenly the door to the closet opened, and you and Yami parted from each other's touch. "Okay you two, no more time for that" Mai said with a smirk on her face. Your face was blood red from blushing from embarrassment, but Yami just took your hand and whispered in your ear "don't be embarrassed, just relax". You nodded and sat with him on the couch for the rest of the evening.

Hey guys! So I know that this came out pretty early, but you probably shouldn't expect me to do that often. I only write when I have an idea of what I'm writing. But still thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed.
~EgyptianWerewolf