Pale purpel

You were too tired and didn't feel like walking over to the closet, so you just decided to stay where you were. Well, at least until Mai and Tea decided to literally drag you into the closet. You didn't struggle, again cause you were too tired, and didn't feel like it. Mai and Tea threw you into the closet, and slammed the doors shut. You were still tired, so you didn't realize the fact, that you had landed on top of someone. Well, that was until you felt someone's breath hitting the top of your head.

You looked up to see who it was, but it was too dark for you to see. Even though you were tired (and wanted to lay back down), you tried to get off of the person. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was laying on you. U-Umm, are you okay?" You stuttered, trying to get up. "It's fine, I didn't mind it" said a light and at the same time deep voice. You blushed, you knew the voice of your crush all too well. You immediately got of off him and sat beside him, and your cheeks started to feel warm like fire.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Marik asked in a soothing tone. "Yup,I'mfine.Neverfeltbetter" you answered too quickly. "Just a little tired" I admitted right after. Marik put his arm around your waist, and pulled you closer to him. You started blushing even more, than you already did. You looked up at Marik, and saw his beautiful grayish purple eyes staring right back at your gorgeous (e/c) eyes. His free hand came up and settled some of your (h/c) hair behind your ear, and cupped your warm cheek. You found comfort in his grasp and leaned into his hand with closed eyes.

As soon as you opened your eyes back up, Marik placed his lips on yours. And immediately, you kissed back. His lips were so soft, and the kiss was so gentle but still passionate. You never wanted this to stop. But you soon ran out of air, and needed to pull away to breathe. (Cures you oxygen!)

When you had calmed down your heavy breathing, you looked back up at Marik with tired eyes. He noticed this, and pulled you to his chest while he leaned against the wall. "U-Um Marik, wh-what are you doing..?" You asked nervously. "You said you were tired earlier, right? So I'm letting you take a nape" he answered sweetly. "Aaaaahhhhh, he's so sweet!" You internally screamed.

You got comfy on his chest, and closed your eyes. You didn't fall asleep right away though. You were still awake, when Marik rapped his arms around you. At this point, you were as red as a tomato. But then he gave you a kiss on the forehead, and said "Sleep well dear (Y/n)" in a soft tone. You smiled and fell asleep in his arms.

Soon enough the seven minutes were over, and Mai opened the closet to find a sleeping (Y/n) in Marik arms. She was about to wake you up, but was stoped by Marik. "Let her sleep, I'll take her to her sleeping bag" and so he did.

I'm back with another color (the most recommended color actually). And now I'm the one who is tired. Because for some reason, I thought it was a good idea to write this late in the evening (actually there's an hour to midnight, but still). I hope you liked this chapter of Yugioh 7 minutes in heaven. And if you didn't, than I'm not sorry. Cause I thought this was cute, and if you expected something else, than I'm sorry. Well good night (or day) pups, I'm off to bed.

~Egyptian Werewolf