~1~

*Rhea's P.O.V.*

I wake up to the horrible eardrum shattering sound of my annoying ass alarm. I groan, roll over, grab my phone and tap the screen repeatedly until it stops making that retched noise. I glance at the screen to find my phone notifications being blown up by snap chats, missed calls, and texts. "OH SHIT" I yell realizing it was the day I was officially an adult. I smile hop out of bed go to the bathroom and start getting ready for the day. I go back into my room and throw on black ripped jeans with a white cropped tank top, then go over to my vanity and quickly put on some mascara. I run down stairs to find my mother making my favorite, strawberry pancakes. I then sit down at the dining room table and start replying to my birthday messages waiting for the food to be done. I hear my mom start singing happy birthday, I look up and see her walking towards me with a huge plate of pancakes. "Happy birthday Rhea" she smiles as she sets them down in front of me "thank you momma" I say before devouring the pancakes. When I get done I go and put the plate in the sink and kiss my mom on the cheek and tell her goodbye before going over to the door and slipping on my checkered vans while grabbing my keys and going out the door. I get in my white Mercedes Benz CLA250, I turn on my radio to find my favorite song High Hopes by Panic at the Disco playing. "Today is going to be a good day" I think to myself before driving off to school aka hell on earth.

I park my car in my normal parking shot, I turn off the engine and go into the school. As soon as I walk in I dramatically throw my arms above my head and yell "its my birthday BITCHEEEEEESSS" I walk out of my last class of the day, say bye to all my friends before driving home. I walk in the door to my house to hear my mom crying in the kitchen, I throw my stuff on the couch before going in there. As soon as I walk in to the kitchen I am greeted by a literal god, when I say that I mean that this mans is fine like fine fine, like he just got snatched down from heaven. I am snapped out of my staring at this amazing mans by my father trying to console my mom. I look over to them "Whats wrong mom?" I say walking over to her, instead of answering me she pulls me into a big breath taking hug. The god in my kitchen says "you don't know?" I noticed his Italian accent making him even more attractive then before which I thought was impossible "What do you mean?" I say confused. "I sold you" my father says nonchalantly.