~3~

I turn around to be greeted by a fully clothed Ryder "because we don't like to hangout with jackasses" I say turning back around in my chair. I hear the twins start to laugh followed by everyone except me and Ryder, I try really hard not to join in on the laughter but I cant contain it for long because I start dying laughing. I hear Ryder scoff before walking into the living room. "If that would've been anyone else they would've gotten the shit beaten out of them" Cade says trying to get his breathing back under control, "yea he probably likes you or something" Madison says. "He cant like me Ive known the dude for only a couple hours, wait" I say remembering I don't even know where I am considering I just got freaking yeeted away from my home and parents by Ryder, "where the frack am I and like why did Ryders dad buy me or whatever". "Oh right, well first of all your at our- well Ryders gang house considering the fact that hes the leader and technically hes the owner and second of all Ryders father (who is now dead) wanted to get Ryder a gift he would always remember for his 20th birthday which was yesterday, so around 5 years ago his father went searching for a girl who was a couple years younger than Ryder, the girl had to come from a gang family, and she had to be beautiful. He found you a couple weeks after and offered your father an amount for you that he couldn't turn down." Lexi says like she had the story since she was born. I look at her shocked "I don't come from a gang family though" I say confused. "Oh we thought you knew, your dad is the leader of a gang called the kings, they used to be one of the most feared gangs in America along side the black diamonds which is our gang. But when Ryders father died Ryder got control over the gang and cut the ties with your dads gang after he found out that they sold a person, at the time he didn't know that his father was the one who done the buying and that it was for him. But when he cut the ties with he Kings they knew it wouldn't be smart to fight over territory because they knew that Ryder was ruthless unlike his father. So they just took what they could get and went with it, now they are one of the weakest gangs in the USA." Avery said with a sigh. Without saying a word I got up and walked out of the kitchen up the stairs into the bedroom and flopped down on the bed. I cant believe that this is happening in my life right now, I turned over on my side and closed my eyes just wanting this day to be over. And to think that I was going to have a good day today I think before drifting off to sleep.