~4~

I wake up to strong arms around my waist and a body pressed against mine. I turn over to see Ryder fast asleep, his light brown hair messy. I notice how he has barely noticeable freckles on the bridge of his noise and on his cheekbones. I look down to see hes shirtless with only his boxers, wow his abs are nice I think, I look back up to see that he has woken up, his blue eyes staring a hole through me. "Like what you see princess" he says with a smirk on his face. "Yea you wish" I laugh while trying to get up from his strong hold, he tightens his grip on me not letting me really move. "No stay" he whines like a 5 year old, "I need to get a shower" I try and wiggle out of his arms, "you shouldn't of done that" he laughs. As soon as he says that I feel something pressed against my lower back, when I realize what it is I yell. I try and get up, being successful this time. I get off the bed and turn to him, "I need to shower and change, wheres the bathroom and I need some new cloths to put on" I say. He points to one of the doors leading out of the room "I'll leave you some cloths on the bed" he says before getting up and going out of the room. I sigh and go into the bathroom, turn on the shower before taking off all my cloths. I shampoo and condition my hair and wash my body, when im done open the glass door leading out of the shower step out onto the soft rug. I grab a towel drying myself off, when im done I wrap the towel around my body. I open the bathroom door and peek my head out making sure Ryder was not in the room. I walk out of the bathroom and go over to the bed to see a pair of grey sweat pants with a red t-shirt, there is also some underwear sitting beside them. I put the cloths on and the shirt is clearly Ryders shirt by the smell and size. I walk out of the room, go downstairs, and go into the kitchen I see everyone sitting around the kitchen table eating bacon, eggs, and pancakes. There is only one seat open and it in between Ryder and Kai, I go over and sit down. I look over to see Ryder in a navy blue suit looking all professional, he look really good in a suit. He looks over to me "come to my office when your done eating, have one of them show you where it is" he says while getting up and pointing around the table. "Okay" is all I say before grabbing some food from the middle of the table and begin to make small talk with Kai. When im done eating I ask Cade to show me where his office is since he was the only one not eating at the table, we both get up and walk out the kitchen and up the stairs. We turn and go down a hallway, that I didn't even notice was there, we keep walking passing door until he stop at some double doors. "What do you think he wants?" I question getting slightly nervous, "I don't know, he probably just wants to talk" Cade replys calming me down. "Okay" I take a deep breath before pushing one of the doors open. In front of me I see Ryder sitting at a huge desk looking at some papers, the wall behind him is one bug book case. The other walls just have shelfs and thing hanging on them. Ryder looks up "take a seat" he say motioning toward one of the chairs in front of the desk, I sit down and ask "why did you want to see me for". "I wanted to inform you on my rules" "what do you mean rules" I ask. He smirks "rule number one, you do what I say no matter what, I own you remember?" I roll my eyes "rule number two, if you have a boyfriend you have to break up with him, I don't share. No one is allowed to touch you unless its me" I scoff, who does he think he is. "Rule number three, you cant leave without my permission, that's all of them. Theres not that many of them but if you break them, there will be consequences" I laugh "First of all you have no right to tell me what to do, and second of all no one owns me" I made air quotations with my hand during the last part. "Actually I do own you, your daddy sold you remember?" he state. "I wasn't my father to sell, so screw this shit im leaving" I say before trying to get up out of the chair but he grabs my arm over the desk making me stay seated, "did I say you could leave?" he questions. I would love to just punch him in his amazingly good looking face, but instead of doing that I just take a deep breath trying to control the anger that was building up inside of me. "I don't care what you say, im done talking with you" I scoff before jerking my hand away from him and getting up and walking towards the door, when I feel something pressed up against the back of my head. I turn around to see Ryder with a gun in his hand which just happens to be pointing at me. "Sit down Rhea" he says calmly, "No" I say "and by the way only my friends get to call me Rhea". He cocks the gun which is still pointed at my head "Sit down or I swear to God I will shoot you" he states. I laugh, as if that is supposed to scare me "Id rather be shot by you then be in here" I say before turning around again and walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry it look a while to for us to update the book we went to a concert yesterday so we didn't have time to upload. but hope you're enjoying the book so far!!